Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When a Pol is REJECTED by his/her own home state what does that tell you? The folks who Know the Pol best aren't impressed! Right?

When a Pol is REJECTED by his/her own home state what does that tell you? The folks who Know the Pol best aren't impressed! Right?

Posted - February 21, 2017

Responses

New York State is overwhelmingly Demoncrats, so yes, they would reject Orangeman.
      February 21, 2017 11:31 AM MST

They didn't reject other Republicans bh. They've had mayors and governors who were Republican. The Donald is speshul. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday!:)
      February 22, 2017 3:13 AM MST

It doesn't tell me anything.  Both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump were from New York so either way someone from New York was going to win and someone from New York was going to lose.

Hillary Clinton lived in three different states as far as I know, New York Arkansas and Illinois.  She lost Arkansas and won Illinois.
      February 21, 2017 1:13 PM MST

Hillary Clinton was a carpetbagger Livvie. She wasn't born in New York nor did she live most of her life there. She MOVED there for the purpose of running for the Senate. The Donald was BORN in New York. A Native Son. There is a HUGE difference. At least in my opinion. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      February 22, 2017 3:15 AM MST

Geez, I agree with everything you wrote above!
      February 22, 2017 12:50 PM MST

dont seem like it
      February 22, 2017 1:40 PM MST