Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » What chores do you have at home that you would want someone else to do them?

What chores do you have at home that you would want someone else to do them?

What chores get on you nerves? Taking the trash out? Cleaning out the refrigerator? Cleaning the oven? Cooking? Laundry? Vacuuming? Washing windows? Dusting? Washing dishes? Downsizing your clutter? Cleaning the bathrooms? Mopping floors? Folding clothes? Shopping? What? 

Posted - February 21, 2017

Responses

• I don't mind running the dishwasher ... "so, just the rest."
      February 21, 2017 1:12 PM MST

• I'd seriously like someone to do them all... I can do them all and I don't necessarily mind any of them, I am a bit in the moment type.... but I don't seem to have enough time to do enough housework, or not enough to keep up with my untidy family.. I could literally do housework 24/7 and the place would still look like a tip...

Today I.... cleaned out and reorganised the human medicine cabinet, then did the kitty medicines, litter trays then took daughter for a walk along the beach... then came home set up a new aquarium for her and transferred her fish, then wrote some emails re a work problem for my son, then went to collect a new tank that will be turned into a hamster home for daughter's hamster...  

And the house looks a mess!
      February 21, 2017 1:16 PM MST

• Spring clean-up and fall take down.
      February 21, 2017 1:16 PM MST

• I live with myself and my cat. We do all our own chores. They are then done the way I want them done and when I want them done.  This is the way I want it.
      February 21, 2017 2:04 PM MST

How did you get your cat to help you?  My dog just flat out refuses.
      February 21, 2017 3:54 PM MST

• My cat, PK, helps by just being around.
      February 21, 2017 4:12 PM MST

I know what you mean.  They have a calming effect.

February 21, 2017 4:18 PM MST

• Yes. Pets make life better.
      February 21, 2017 4:49 PM MST

driving, since i dont drive, its a pain taking the bus everywheres
      February 22, 2017 10:55 AM MST

Taking a shower for me.
      February 22, 2017 1:25 PM MST

• I feel that way sometimes too.
      February 22, 2017 1:29 PM MST