Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » President Johannesson of Iceland last week said if he could ban pineapple pizza toppings, he would.

President Johannesson of Iceland last week said if he could ban pineapple pizza toppings, he would.

Is this a secret attack on pizza by the Illuminati? Will pizza be safe in YOUR country?
Here's a link to the story

Posted - February 21, 2017

Responses

• Not sure ... But if pizza is banned in my country , I'm still not giving my last slice to that freakin Hippy.... Cos I said so ;p 
      February 21, 2017 9:23 PM MST

• You'll have to watch him, he's sneaky. He is probably the only man in the US with ears so big he could smuggle a full sized pizza inside each of them.
      February 21, 2017 9:37 PM MST

• I'll steal your pizza Jaimie. I will bring my pizza stealing army with me, across the border, and chopper it out for my pleasure. You get no stinkin' pizza!!!!
      February 22, 2017 5:35 AM MST

• Ahhhhhhh that's cute you think you could defeat me  .... Did you forget I'm a ninja Gansta'? You'll never find me ;p 
      February 23, 2017 6:41 PM MST

• Oh yeah?!?! I'm watching you, right now!!!
      February 23, 2017 9:29 PM MST

• My sister served pizza with peas and carrots as a topping to the absolute horror of my children. 

I suppose President Johanesson wants to replace pineapple on pizza with some of that yummy goat's head meat they bury in the spring then dig up a few months later when it's good and ripe.
      February 21, 2017 10:31 PM MST

Peas and carrots???  That is just wrong!
      February 21, 2017 10:40 PM MST

• My children still talk about it. They claim to have been severely traumatised!

February 21, 2017 11:06 PM MST

I was traumatized just reading that...I have to go heat up some real pizza now, with pepperoni, as an antidote.  
      February 21, 2017 11:11 PM MST

• Or maybe dead shark. :(
      February 22, 2017 1:33 PM MST

• Dear Didge,

Well Pennsylvania is (fortunately) in my country, and that is where the Great Advocate and Stalwart Defender of Pizza takes His Inimitable Residence...

So yes, pizza - even with pineapple - I have the utmost confidence I will be able to obtain pizza safely throughout my lifetime.

February 21, 2017 10:52 PM MST

• As I pointed out somewhere else, his ears are big enough to smuggle in enable pineapple topping to feed Pittsburgh! 
      February 22, 2017 1:34 PM MST

• ...and those ears should be burning ever since you posted this Dozy...no one ever forgets him!
      February 22, 2017 2:09 PM MST

• He made an appearance, Virginia, though you may not recognise him. Say hello to he who is not she. 
      February 22, 2017 2:22 PM MST

Look, anything with pineapple is a deal breaker!
      February 22, 2017 2:06 AM MST

• That's unAmerican, Jewels. Don't let his Hippiness hear you said that.
      February 22, 2017 1:35 PM MST

Finally, a politician I can get behind! Pineapple on pizza is an abomination.
      February 22, 2017 4:23 AM MST

• If you ate more pineapple, Jane, you wouldn't need to wear those glasses. It's good for the complexion, too. :)
      February 22, 2017 1:36 PM MST

I love pineapple and I love pizza, but it's like putting chocolate sauce on asparagus.
      February 22, 2017 10:08 PM MST

• No problem! We've got an entire state, in my country, that wouldn't eat it any other way!

February 22, 2017 4:41 AM MST

• Yebbut you lot can always have an amendment added to your constitution ensuring that future generations of American will be able to get their pineapple topping. Iceland may not be in that position. Maybe somebody could organise a petition for President Trump to get it rolling. He could use some good publicity.
      February 22, 2017 1:37 PM MST

• If Trump got some good publicity, we wouldn't hear about on AM ... would we. :)
      February 22, 2017 7:03 PM MST

• Oh, I dunno. I'm sure his supporters would seize the chance to say something positive about him. They've had no opportunity so far.
      February 22, 2017 7:59 PM MST

• A persons choice of pizza toppings should NEVER be challenged. That was the 11th commandment, written on the tablet that Moses dropped and broke.

Image result for don't touch my pizza
      February 22, 2017 5:43 AM MST