Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Don't you wish that the time and date a question was POSTED readily showed here? I couldn't care less when the last answer appeared.

Don't you wish that the time and date a question was POSTED readily showed here? I couldn't care less when the last answer appeared.

:|

Posted - February 21, 2017

Responses

• Thank you. :)
      February 24, 2017 9:11 AM MST

Yes.  I agree with you Randy.  If no one replies to a question, even though I can see it's position on the list, that doesn't mean I know when it was posted.  The questions surrounding it could have been answered at a much later time.  Then, there are those questions that will be responded to by a person days or weeks later.  I find it confusing & time consuming to hunt around trying to figure out an approximate date and time the question was posted.  I guess it comes from being older but, time is important to me.  I don't have that much of it left to waste. ;-)  
      February 22, 2017 6:11 AM MST

It doesn't really matter to me what date/time a question was posted.  I'd prefer to know who initiated the qestion rather than who was the last to respond. 
      February 22, 2017 7:10 AM MST

true but if noone answers it then you know when it appeared
      February 22, 2017 9:59 AM MST

Huh?
      February 23, 2017 9:11 PM MST