Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Are you a stabber or a jabber? Elbows jab...knives stab. Which is your preferred method of retaliation? Why??

Are you a stabber or a jabber? Elbows jab...knives stab. Which is your preferred method of retaliation? Why??

Posted - February 22, 2017

Responses

Head butts because I'm an artist and I don't want to damage my hands. Cheers!
      February 22, 2017 8:22 AM MST

I gather you have a rather hard head m'dear! Good to know how to protect those hands. So an artist? What medium and what are your favorite subjects? Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Saturday! :)
      February 25, 2017 5:01 AM MST

I'm a constriction artist ever thing I build is a work of art including my deer fence. When I  said I prefer giving head butts because I'm an artist it was mostly so you wouldn't think I'm an animal - a head butt is a pretty brutal thing to do to a human being but it gets the job done quickly and it gives the person a bit of food for thought. Cheers and happy weekend! 
      February 25, 2017 9:48 AM MST

I'm more than likely to use my fists. A punch to the throat and or testicles. Maybe even the eyeballs. Then a few punches to the face.
      February 22, 2017 8:24 AM MST

Fists? Yikes. Are you rather tall Zack?  Sounds as if you're the kinda guy no SANE person wants to mess with! Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      February 25, 2017 5:02 AM MST

•   February 22, 2017 8:29 AM MST

Martial arts?  I worked with a gal many years ago who took Aikido Rooster. She was a little bit of thing. Maybe 5' tall and 95 lbs. I am and was then 5' 6" and my weight was/is about 123. So I am clearly bigger and weigh mo re. She very gently showed me a few simple moves that immediately incapacitated me or would have had I been trying to attack her. Her husband worked out a lot. He was  6' tall and maybe 180 and in very good physical shape. He did not take any martial arts classes. She could take him down! They had two sons who took a different kind of martial art...I don't remember what....maybe Judo but I honestly don't remember. I have always been very impressed with that style of self-defense. Her name was Crystal and she told me that it isn't only about the physical control. It is equally about the mental/spiritual/emotional control. The Entire being is involved. I think she was a Brown Belt. Thank you for your reply and the graphic and Happy Saturday! :)
      February 25, 2017 5:08 AM MST

•   February 22, 2017 8:50 AM MST

• Every time there is a Three Stooges marathon on? I kick back and watch all of them! LOL
      February 22, 2017 8:54 AM MST

• I like them too! Good laughs! 
      February 22, 2017 9:03 AM MST

• My favorite!
      February 22, 2017 9:13 AM MST

Actually WW The Three Stooges aren't my cuppa tea. But neither is Monty Python so what do I know? Didn't the Stooges beat one another over the head with stalks of celery once up a time in a movie? I seem to recall it though I can't place it for sure! So which one are you? The middle guy seems to be doing double duty while the other just take it. You ARE the middle guy, right? Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      February 25, 2017 5:12 AM MST

i dont do any of that
      February 22, 2017 9:41 AM MST

Thank you for your reply pearl! :)
      February 25, 2017 5:09 AM MST