Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » PROGRESSIVE LIBERALISM! Are there a zillion different kinds of that or just one? Do you like/dislike it? Why?

PROGRESSIVE LIBERALISM! Are there a zillion different kinds of that or just one? Do you like/dislike it? Why?

Posted - February 22, 2017

Responses

It is not a know concept to me. Sounds more like a carefully crafted soundbyte for the listener to fill out with his own hopes and dreams.
      February 22, 2017 5:03 PM MST

Here's why I asked JakobA. I  had asked a question that included the words "true Conservative. A respondent replied listing about 10 true Conservative types. I had no idea there was such variety. So it occurred me to ask if there is much variety in True Progressive Liberals. Do you know? Thank you for your reply!: )
      February 23, 2017 5:32 AM MST

Oh :)
    And yes, there is just as much variety among progressive people as there is among plumbers, carpenters, conservatives, liberals. reality TV viewers, secretaries, puppy dogs, actors and sand grains on a beach.

What is wrong is our tendency to classify. To make up groupings of people or things and say "They are all the same".
    They are not, they never are.
      February 23, 2017 9:34 AM MST

Hello Rosie:

I'm not bright enough to understand the distinctions..  All I know is, this country is founded on FREEDOM, and I won't stop until that ideal is realized.   You can call me what you want.

excon

February 23, 2017 9:40 AM MST