Discussion » Questions » Music » Aside from the essentials, food, water, sex and shelter, what's the thing you value most in life?

Aside from the essentials, food, water, sex and shelter, what's the thing you value most in life?

For me it's a toss up between music and words, I love music because I love lyrics, they bring me joy.. As do books and the written word, I was thinking today that words are one of the greatest gifts we have and I appreciate that words help us learn, they provide relaxation and they fire the imagination :)

Posted - February 22, 2017

Responses

• Lol... Good point!.. no crabs!... And we shouldn't deprive our piscean friends of the ability to write so no fish fingers either
      February 22, 2017 5:49 PM MST

Well we mustn't let them Muscle in on the action so I'm going to Clam up now and go to bed ......lol 
      February 22, 2017 5:56 PM MST

• Lol... I think you won :) ... I'll wish you sweet dreams .. till we cross words in the kitchen again :)
      February 22, 2017 5:59 PM MST

Having a good dog - I can sleep like a log knowing no intruder can get within 100 feet of  my place without  my dog knowing  about it he's also a good buddy. Cheers!
      February 22, 2017 6:26 PM MST

• Love!

February 22, 2017 10:02 PM MST

Independence
      February 23, 2017 6:34 AM MST