Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Would Pence be any better than Trump?

Would Pence be any better than Trump?

Posted - February 22, 2017

Responses

• My opinion doesn't count but yea I think so.. but only because you know where you are with Pence.. he's a slimy politician but you can deal with that and he is relatively sane.. not unhinged like Trump.  Having heard Pence speak, seen his words, I'd rather the world dealt with him than Trump.  

Pence has been trudging round Europe tellin everyone that the US loves Europe and that the US will honour it's committments to Nato and isn't trying to break up Nato OR the EU- kinda the opposite to what Trump said tho
      February 22, 2017 2:53 PM MST

The difference between Trump and your standard hardcore republican is that Trump reveals, intentionally or unintentionally, the truths that every educated conservative knows, but wants to suppress from the public through lies and euphemisms so that conservatives will continue to get elected. The only thing that would be better about Pence is that other nations may have more respect for the United States since its leader at least knows how to speak coherently.
      February 22, 2017 4:08 PM MST

i have no idea, dont know much about him
      February 22, 2017 4:45 PM MST

anyone would be better
    seriously...
      February 22, 2017 5:18 PM MST

• He could scarcely be worse. Pence has his share of detractors but they come within the normal sphere of political rivalries. At least, in Pence, we have a man who understands how politics and diplomacy work. He would probably also be smart enough to listen to his advisors (though he may not act on their advice); Trump is a one man band.
      February 22, 2017 5:32 PM MST

Everyone needs to go from that administration which probably leaves Paul Ryan. Another guy with no balls.
      February 22, 2017 6:51 PM MST

I truly thought, at first glance, that it was "Prince," not "Pence."

And HANDS DOWN, YESSSS! PRINCE!!!!

Ha!
    :)
    I'm sitting here smiling at my goof. But I love that my brain said "Prince."
      February 22, 2017 8:02 PM MST

Ain't it the truth? Ain't it the truth?!
    Ha!
    Thanks!
      February 22, 2017 8:12 PM MST

Without his hair, Trump looks more presidential. Pence is from the conservative state of Indiana. Trump's state of New York is not so much conservative. 
      February 22, 2017 9:47 PM MST