Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » "I don't care what you say about me. Just spell my name right". The mantra of those who can't live without constant attention. Are you one?

"I don't care what you say about me. Just spell my name right". The mantra of those who can't live without constant attention. Are you one?

Posted - February 23, 2017

Responses

No one could get my name right, but I don't really care enough to correct them unless they ask if they got it right.
      February 23, 2017 6:26 AM MST

My birth surname got mangled all the time. It wasn't that hard if you looked at it and sounded it out but they didn't. So they rarely ever got it right. Mostly they didn't care enough to ask if they got it right. I was too shy to correct them. So I didn't. Thank you for your reply Patch! :)
      February 23, 2017 6:37 AM MST

I'm a low key kind of a person, but I do love attention every once in awhile. The problem I would have is if that attention turned into a constant one.
      February 23, 2017 6:31 AM MST

I like solitude...need it. If the right person/right people (meaning the kindly sweet and smart ones) pay attention to me it makes my day. Attention paid by nonfans who only show up to attack/insult I can do without. Thank you for your reply  Zack! :)
      February 23, 2017 6:35 AM MST