Discussion » Questions » Politics » Gotta LOVE that 1st Amendment, right? Dissent WORKS.. Us libs have NO power, but we STOPPED the travel ban COLD..

Gotta LOVE that 1st Amendment, right? Dissent WORKS.. Us libs have NO power, but we STOPPED the travel ban COLD..

Hello:

And, I don't think they're gonna be repealing Obamacare any time soon.  You?

excon

PS>   Oh, I know... We're ALL paid protesters and we're bussed in.. Bwa, ha, ha ha.. Snicker, snicker...

Posted - February 23, 2017

Responses

Frankly, I think the US legal system had a lot more to do with it. Banning people from getting visas based on their nationality !!! Where to start ? does this come under racism, ethnic discrimination, Impeding trade, ...etc.
    Just about everything was wrong with it and counter to longstanding US values and principles.
      February 23, 2017 9:16 AM MST

Hello J:

Ok, I'll give you that..  But, what have you to say about repealing Obamacare??  I say they WON'T, and that's got NOTHING to do with the law, and EVERYTHING to do with people SHOWING up..

excon
      February 23, 2017 9:34 AM MST

I agree. I suppose they will try to 'hollow it out' instead. But even there Trump will have to be more careful, especially if he hpld hopes of getting re-elected for a second term. His voters are the main beneficiaries there, and he MUST know that, he has been purposely aiming for them ;-)) This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at February 23, 2017 10:50 AM MST
      February 23, 2017 10:43 AM MST

How did you do it?
      February 23, 2017 1:13 PM MST