Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Randy D
Thebigd
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Here's the problem. The Donald has never been an employee. He is an employee of we the people. He WORKS FOR US. Or should. Will he?

Here's the problem. The Donald has never been an employee. He is an employee of we the people. He WORKS FOR US. Or should. Will he?

Posted - February 23, 2017

Responses

There are a lot of other people than you, that he can point to as his voters.
      February 23, 2017 10:59 AM MST

??? How is this response remotely logical as an answer to the question I asked? What are you up to JakobA? This makes no sense at all whatsoever. Usually you do. So? Who are you really and what did you do with the REAL JakobA?
      February 23, 2017 11:53 AM MST

Listen here. I don't know wtf Chump is trying to do, but he's not good at it.
      February 23, 2017 11:06 AM MST

According to his worshippers The Donald is good at everything and anything..truth or lies. They don't care. As long The Donald is alive and speaking they are gonna support him. Whether he is good/lousy matters not to them. They adore him and will never abandon him no matter what he does/says or how evil he is! SIGH. Thank you for your reply Zack! :)
      February 23, 2017 11:56 AM MST