Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Have you had to depend more on your mind or body?

Have you had to depend more on your mind or body?

Posted - February 23, 2017

Responses

When I'm dancing it's the body that is most important.   :   )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvk23jmrIPE
      February 23, 2017 11:12 AM MST

• My mind. My body isn't much to rely on :P
      February 23, 2017 11:39 AM MST

• Hmm interesting question... lol I am utterly devastatingly intelligent as we all know :P but I think i have depended more on my body. I have always been tough, and pretty indestructible - can work harder, faster and longer than pretty much anyone else..  I can go without food, drink.. anything..  and have done, many times... while working hard...  

These days tho I am showing my age, or unfitness :( I can't do as much as I could, I get tired and have to stop for rest.. It annoys me.. but I guess I am just human after all  
      February 23, 2017 12:10 PM MST

My aren't we modest.lol
      February 23, 2017 12:14 PM MST

• LOL what??? You want me to lie? Seriously I am just a mere mortal like everyone else, but I do have a few special talents and I always was pretty strong :)
      February 23, 2017 12:42 PM MST

A writer, musician, lover and a dreamer? Young man, we must talk about each and every one of these gifts you seem to have. The other gift we are deep into already.
      February 23, 2017 1:20 PM MST

• Both. Depends on the circumstances.  If your talking about employument: neither. At work I depended on dexterity which is a kind of amalgamation of the two. 
      February 23, 2017 1:53 PM MST

• "I treat them as a team."  That way, one of them doesn't ask for a raise.
      February 23, 2017 2:04 PM MST