Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » What physical features do you find most attractive in a prospective date?

What physical features do you find most attractive in a prospective date?

At my age the only person who asks whether I prefer legs or breasts is the kid on the counter at Red Rooster. 

Posted - February 23, 2017

Responses

• My apologies, Jewels. I didn't realise how many errors there were in my comment. I've gone back and fixed them. 

I have a good eye and a bad eye and a few weeks ago developed a hole in the good one. I'm trying to see out of the other and not having much luck. If the ophthalmologist confirms it's permanent at my next visit I'll have to try to do something with the magnification for my other eye. Again, sorry, that was dreadful. 
      February 24, 2017 2:36 AM MST

I don't go there anymore.  If I were asked, my list would be topped with a full head of hair, yet the longest relationships I have had have been with balding men.  My husband was going bald...I would been happy to have a bald husband today had he lived.  I can think I want this or that, but the bottom line - for me, at least - is chemistry.  Chemistry didn't give a damn what I wanted... 
      February 23, 2017 6:12 PM MST

• So sorry for your loss, Bozette. That's gotta be so hard to cope with. 
      February 23, 2017 10:25 PM MST

You can't beat beautiful eyes & someone who maintains  good eye contact .  I don't trust anybody who can't look me in the eye.
      February 23, 2017 6:20 PM MST

• Robert Heinlein once listed the three levels of lying. The first, and simplest, was to look the other person dead in the eye and lie through your teeth. But I take your point, S. 
      February 23, 2017 10:27 PM MST

I've everything I want in my hubby, tall, fair, handsome with a keen sense of humor....that's what I would look for in a prospective date;))
      February 23, 2017 6:40 PM MST

• My wife had a maiden name starting with W. She said she'd have married anybody with an initial in the first half of the alphabet.
      February 23, 2017 10:28 PM MST

• no specific feature .... My only requirement is that they have to be very very good looking ;p Seriously though, I don't really have a physical type. If I posted pictures here of my exes you'd see no similarity in looks whatsoever... They all could make me laugh though:)  and get me out of my own head ... If that makes sence. 
      February 23, 2017 7:56 PM MST

• Sounds right to me. 
      February 23, 2017 10:29 PM MST

At my age, mate, I just care if their female and breathing!
      February 28, 2017 8:35 AM MST

1. Smile
    2. Eyes
    3. How he smells
    4. How he feels This post was edited by Zack at February 28, 2017 8:45 AM MST
      February 28, 2017 8:38 AM MST