Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » You are out walking on a misty night when you collide with a leprechaun.

You are out walking on a misty night when you collide with a leprechaun.

Before he can get to his feet and escape you take hold of him. HOW do you persuade him to take you to his crock of gold? 

Posted - February 24, 2017

Responses

• My understanding is you've already achieved it by catching him ... ?
      February 24, 2017 5:03 AM MST

• But leprechauns are such liars, Ozgirl. He'll tell you anything to let him go. We need to get the truth out of the little runt. 
      February 24, 2017 1:19 PM MST

• Withhold the Guinnesss for a while ... He'll talk!
      February 24, 2017 4:10 PM MST

• That's inhuman, OzGirl. You're a cruel, cruel woman.
      February 24, 2017 4:13 PM MST

• It is a leprechaun we're talking about here Didge... No mercy
      February 24, 2017 4:18 PM MST

• Dozy I am not sure of the answer to your question, since where I live here in North America you are more likely to meet wood sprites, but maybe it has something to do with rainbows?

February 24, 2017 10:01 AM MST

• Do wood sprites have crocks of gold?  Maybe they're the ones who hide the stuff under the rainbow. 
      February 24, 2017 1:19 PM MST

• Hi Didge, well no to the crocks of gold ... you see these little folk I really do think they are around...in my experience what they are interested in is the forest...they care for it, that kind of thing...

You prolly have some wood sprites/or outback sprites in Oz, being quite a mythical land...maybe some cousins by a different name...?
      February 24, 2017 2:01 PM MST

• We have bunyips. :)
      February 24, 2017 2:16 PM MST