Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are we going to have to start worrying about nukes again? Are we going forward to the past/backward to the future? Does it matter?

Are we going to have to start worrying about nukes again? Are we going forward to the past/backward to the future? Does it matter?

Posted - February 24, 2017

Responses

• I don't think we've gone back or forward as far as nuclear threats go even though more sophisticated weapons have been developed.

I'm more concerned about chemical warfare.  I was very disturbed by Fat Boy of North Korea's attack on his half brother with some sort of nerve agent, it killed the man in a matter of minutes.  Imagine if something like this were scattered over a city, the results would be catastrophic with the buildings left intact for the enemy to enjoy.
      February 24, 2017 3:45 PM MST

Oh dear! I hadn't even thought of that Yogafan. Chemical warfare scares the you-know-what outta me. I guess I'm behind the curve on that. I was not aware that his half-brother was killed by a nerve agent. Thank you for informing me of that...sort of. Now I have something more to worry about. I mean I suppose it could be delivered to us via the air we breathe or in the water we drink. How would we fight that? SIGH. Thank you for your thoughtful and informative reply and Happy Saturday to you. North Korea. A really serious/substantive threat or just chain-rattling?
      February 25, 2017 2:59 AM MST

• I think that maniac dictator of North Korea is just batty enough to cross the line and chuck a few missiles at Japan/South Korea.  It could be he's just playing with his big boy toys but I don't understand why there hasn't been a drone with his name on it just as they did with Jihadi John.
      March 7, 2017 9:54 PM MST