Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is is estimated that what it costs for Trump et al travel for one year alone will be MORE THAN the 8 years it cost to pay for Obama. Swell?

Is is estimated that what it costs for Trump et al travel for one year alone will be MORE THAN the 8 years it cost to pay for Obama. Swell?

Y'all out there who were bit**ing and moaning and groaning and kvetching and complaining about how much it cost for Obama travel. Are ya gonna continue it only multiplied by 8 times as much to complain about Trump et al? Fair is fair. You OWE it to yourself to be equally outraged by the cost of the Trump et al entourage as you were about the Obama entourage. As for playing golf? Obama was a piker. He didn't own golf resorts  worldwide. Think of all the taxpayer money you get to spend for Trump et al just for golf alone? Boy oh boy. Let the KVETCHING begin here and now and don't let up until Trump et al are only memories of what used to be. Okey dokey?

Posted - February 24, 2017

Responses

Do I did not complain about Obama's travelling, or his golf or his vacations. 
     The President have the right to travel if/when they want. 
    There are no accurate projections that I have seen. 
    The geusstimate I have seen compares a trip Obama took to FL. $3mill So they claim it is $3mil Everytime Trump goes to Mar la go.  That would be logical but for the fact that Obama's trip was not from DC to FL, it was DC to Chicago to FL.....So not an apples to apples comparison.
      February 24, 2017 8:14 AM MST

You would've complained.
      February 24, 2017 9:12 AM MST

I did not complain.  I don't believe a President is a prisoner in the White House. They are free to come and go as they want.
      February 24, 2017 1:06 PM MST

Oh geez louise puhleez m2c.  Seriously? Thank you for your reply. I have no idea what to do with it so I shall do nothing at all. This post was edited by RosieG at February 24, 2017 11:20 AM MST
      February 24, 2017 11:20 AM MST

Those are the facts.
      February 24, 2017 1:07 PM MST

He is a rich man with rich man's needs. It is who the people elected. We should set limits. This post was edited by O-uknow at February 24, 2017 11:21 AM MST
      February 24, 2017 9:14 AM MST

How? Thank you for your reply O and Happy Friday! :)
      February 24, 2017 11:21 AM MST

Hi Rosie:

And in spite of it all, the man has an approval rating of nearly 45%. His stances on military spending, tax cuts, and jobs are playing very well in many parts of the nation and make him a darling of the Republican base. It must be killing you that while he's rude, crude, and kind of a putz, he's proving that he's not so politically inept.
      February 24, 2017 7:30 PM MST