Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Is there an annoyance on the internet that you wish would be gotten rid of?

Is there an annoyance on the internet that you wish would be gotten rid of?

Posted - February 24, 2017

Responses

• Yes there sure is and it has to do with hypocrites but that's all I'm saying here. I don't want to get booted! LOL
      February 24, 2017 9:02 AM MST

• Censorship, data logging, and restriction

KEEP THE INTERNET ANONYMOUS AND  UGLY!!

February 24, 2017 9:23 AM MST

Probably just spam and pop ups. Everything else I can just turn my computer off if I get annoyed.
      February 24, 2017 9:38 AM MST

• Yeah those sex viruses, no kidding.
    Wait, you're talking about computer viruses, yeah?
      February 24, 2017 10:54 AM MST

• Trolls, mean spirited, hiding in the dark, greasy haired, Doritos covered, Mountain Dew drinking trolls. Yeah those.
      February 24, 2017 10:09 AM MST

• Image result for for the lulz
      February 24, 2017 10:26 AM MST

• You know. 
    Honestly speaking, I.was at one time a defender of the concept that "funny supersedes everything" 
    I even had a rule for the kids when they were growing up. 
    The rule was.
    If in the.middle of an angry lecture, right when im two seconds from mouth foaming and finger wagging. . .if you say something cleverly funny...genuinely funny....the lecture stops right there. But if you fail...
    So yeah I understand that it is about the lulz, 
    But I don't feel like that anymore. I think that it takes.a.special kind of masshole to make fun of someone, knowing that that person's feelings.are getting hurt.
    I know you don't feel that way, but that's.why you are that kind of special. . .guy. . and im just some guy.
    )
      February 24, 2017 10:33 AM MST

• I don't think you do.  Who said anything about making fun of people?
    Related image
      February 24, 2017 10:38 AM MST

• Exactly
      February 24, 2017 10:46 AM MST

• Hi Zack,

For me, it is that my old Apple laptop is outdated, and lots of sites are too modern for me to access now.
    And there are some obstacles to updating, so that is not the obvious answer...

I think the Internet should maintain its backward compatibility with old Apples!
      February 24, 2017 11:18 AM MST

Yes, adds and pop ups that still sneak in even with add block.
      February 24, 2017 12:20 PM MST

Advertising flashing in your face constantly, covering up whatever it is you are looking at.
    30 or more seconds of Advertising you are forced to watch before a 15 second Utube video.
    Wow so much advertising, do they really think anyone is paying attention any more?
     I ignore it and if it is the "in your face, you can't ignore me" kind of advertising,
    I just click out. Buh bye. 
      February 24, 2017 1:26 PM MST

Yes... It's called "Adobe" !

(BTW, is it a branch or property of Microsoft?)
      March 3, 2017 2:41 PM MST