Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » How many people's cuppa tea do you wanna be? Why?

How many people's cuppa tea do you wanna be? Why?

Posted - February 24, 2017

Responses

Two .....as Im addicted to spooning.....lol
      February 24, 2017 12:53 PM MST

Hey girl...where are your boots?
      February 24, 2017 1:26 PM MST

Hi NJ. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      February 25, 2017 2:21 AM MST

• Only one. The why is probably obvious.
      February 24, 2017 2:05 PM MST

What I mean by that is how many people would you like to have like you? Only one? I have Jim and our cat Tigger and my sister and our neighbor friends Wilma, Vesta, Bob & Fran. I also have folks at various grocery stores whom I hug when I see them and they smile when they see me and hug me back and we chat.   Lots of things and people are my cuppa tea. Many are not. Thank you for your reply Didge and Happy Saturday to you! :)
      February 25, 2017 2:20 AM MST

• Nope, I understood. Anything more than one is a bonus. If I'd known you'd include pets then little Zoe brings it up to two. By the time we add kids, grand kids, neighbours, acquaintances and so on, that'd be good but not essential.
      February 25, 2017 1:38 PM MST

Okey dokey Didge. One is a lonely number for me but different strokes for different folks. If it were just the two of us. Jim and me,  we would be okay but the color and dimension we have in our lives would be much less. I never invested my entire self in anyone. You know the folks who  believe they would just die without their beloved? I have never said that nor felt that. Would I be sad? Of course. But I would go on and continue to live. Maybe I'm wired differently. When relationships have soured and broken I never looked back. Not once. I just moved on. I can cut ties easily without regret if what bound us together becomes not worth having. It could be a defense mechanism against being hurt. I don't know but except for when I was a child and had nightmares about my parents dying I have always been this way. I never want to be anywhere I'm not welcome nor be with anyone who doesn't value my company. I don't cling. I'm not whiny. I never ask "why me"? I just move on. SIGH. I don't know if that is a good thing or unfortunate but since I have no choice I accept it. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 26, 2017 4:59 AM MST
      February 26, 2017 4:01 AM MST

Just one person for now. This post was edited by Zack at February 26, 2017 4:59 AM MST
      February 24, 2017 2:09 PM MST

Thank you for your reply Zack and Happy Saturday!:)
      February 25, 2017 2:16 AM MST
  • AG

I care about being on good terms with people I work with. That's mostly what matters to me these days.
      February 25, 2017 6:06 AM MST