Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Are you the kind who shows up and answers the question asked without attacking/insulting or the kind that shows up to be a meanie? Why?

Are you the kind who shows up and answers the question asked without attacking/insulting or the kind that shows up to be a meanie? Why?

Posted - February 24, 2017

Responses

• I try to be respectful, but if someone attacks or insults me I don't stand down. I will keep going, most of the time. There are a few on here who really aren't worth the time and energy to argue with. 
      February 24, 2017 12:10 PM MST

No!That's a good way to get everybody on the internet to hate you. To be well liked, all you got to do is be honest, open-minded and nice. People will love you for that.
      February 24, 2017 12:12 PM MST

I am the kind to show off my wisdom. Whoa nellie, does that ever draw some hate on some sites. For instance two thirds of my downvotes at reddit.com were for bible verses in the Christianity sub. I don't hang out at reddit.com any more. IMO a downvote without a comment is equivalent to a drive-by shooting.
      February 24, 2017 4:47 PM MST