Discussion » Questions » Electronics » Do you find it boring to look at someones phone photos at their insistance?

Do you find it boring to look at someones phone photos at their insistance?

Posted - February 24, 2017

Responses

• I do, but for some reason I have no problem browsing the same photos on Facebook. I guess I don't like feeling like I have to look at them. I'll look at them at my leisure :)
      February 24, 2017 2:21 PM MST

• It's absolute torture!!!!
      February 24, 2017 2:44 PM MST

• Totally. 
      February 24, 2017 3:17 PM MST

Yes, and its one of the reasons why I don't like Facebook and Instagram. I don't like most of the people I know, so why would I want to look at their photos and show them mine? I don't care what you cooked last night. And now it's in your digestive system. Very good. I bet you won't be posting a photo of what it looks like when it comes out of the other end.
      February 24, 2017 3:21 PM MST

• Excellent answer! :)
      February 24, 2017 3:32 PM MST

It's not the phone, it's the photos. Before cellphones were invented I met a retired professional wrestler. He reached into his desk and pulled out FOUR big stacks of Polaroid photos -- every whore he had ever hired. I didn't want to be rude, so I sat quietly through the presentation. He didn't want to talk to me after that.
      February 24, 2017 4:28 PM MST

I've had one or two experiences slightly like that, Jules, but they were rare, thankfully!

Fortunately I don't know anyone among my friends and relatives who would insist on showing me their photo albums. They might occasionally offer to show me one or two they are pretty sure I'd like to see, but no obligation.
      February 26, 2017 8:53 PM MST

• More than likely ... "yes."
      February 26, 2017 9:00 PM MST

no, i just find it boring that noone wants to show it to me
      February 27, 2017 10:53 AM MST