Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Please give me 3 legitimate reasons why my living room is spinning? Why?

Please give me 3 legitimate reasons why my living room is spinning? Why?

Posted - February 24, 2017

Responses

1. Hangover
    2. You're high
    3. It actually is spinning
      February 24, 2017 8:08 PM MST

• I'm honestly not  high or hungover ..... Omg!!! It's really spinning then  :( ..... ;) 
      February 24, 2017 8:10 PM MST

• 1. You're having hot flushes. Sit down before you crash. 
    2. You've been trying to understand some of my answers and your head is spinning, not the room. 
    3. Coriolis effect.
      February 24, 2017 8:15 PM MST

• Lol :) perfect! except for hot flashes -_- I'm not that old..... yet!  :) I'll go with your answers scramble my brain :)
      February 24, 2017 8:24 PM MST

• You live on a carousel ... Eliminate the impossible and whatever is left, however implausible, is the truth .... Enjoy your ride :)
      February 24, 2017 8:20 PM MST

• Love it :) yes! Pretty sure I'm stuck on a carousel ride .... Thank you :)
      February 24, 2017 8:28 PM MST

• You miss me!!!! And you're spinning out of control.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 25, 2017 12:13 PM MST
      February 24, 2017 8:32 PM MST

• This is the correct answer :( I was just to shy to say :/ cos I'm a "pomme head" <-- no, no I am not. I'm a ninja :) 
      February 24, 2017 8:35 PM MST

• You're a ninja pomme head.
      February 24, 2017 9:00 PM MST

• Yes ... Yes I am ... And don't you forget it ;p
      February 24, 2017 9:20 PM MST

• Yes ma'am.
      February 25, 2017 5:28 AM MST

• The ears are obviously the main point of that pic, Flo, but whenever I see the mouth I'm reminded of an old Tommy Steele song. 

February 24, 2017 8:36 PM MST

• Wow, that guy's got a heck of a mouth full of teeth.

That happened to me last year.  I went to get out of bed and I almost passed out from the spinning.  Eventually, when I was able to get up and get dressed to get to the ER, it turned out I had what is called labyrinthitis.  It's when the crystals in your inner ear are jarred loose.  It felt as though I had water in my ear and I had trouble hearing in that ear.  Most often, they go back on their own, but sometimes you need further treatment.  It's better now, but I have bouts of vertigo.  You should check it out if it persists to make sure it isn't something very serious.
      February 24, 2017 8:46 PM MST

• Thank you :) I feel guilty for not being serious in  my question now :/ .... But I  appreciate your honest response :) 

• Lol!!!! That's the besterest answer! When I was little I had Wonder Woman underwear and tank top ... Used to spin in basement wearing that and my moms black boots and the whip off basement wall :) IM PRETTY SURE IM WONDER WOMAN THEN!!! I just forgot to Remeber that I am ;) also I may be a wee bit Intoxicted .... Wonder Woman ,  
      February 24, 2017 9:25 PM MST

• Lol :) I'm not kidding about Wonder Woman underwear when kid :) or boots or whip .... Lol :) no wonder I'm such a well adjusted adult ;p 
      February 24, 2017 10:37 PM MST

Whip too? Ahem. Oh, sorry... mind had me spin off, and have me side tracked... oops.
      February 24, 2017 11:52 PM MST

• 1. You are sitting on the revolving Christmas tree base.
    2. Your hair is caught in the ceiling fan.
    3. You're standing on the Roomba.
      February 24, 2017 9:32 PM MST

• Lol :) thank you .... All very legit' explainations ..... But I'm just wanting to fake that I'm Wonder Woman now! Although riding a rumba sounds like a good idea..... ;)  
      February 24, 2017 9:37 PM MST

• lol  No problem. :)
      February 24, 2017 9:53 PM MST

• I am SO confident I can *help* you here, JaimieJT...

1. You're in Canada, which always spins a little bit differently from the rest of the world anyway...
    2. You been doing entirely to-o-oo much aMugging, and then return to world of sanity and reality too quickly...kinda like The Bends, when you deep-sea dive and then come up for air too quickly.
    3. Your living room is sitting right on top of the scientifically predicted Polar Shift, which occurs four times in every million years and so at the current 790,000 years is half a million years overdue already!

***You're Welcome, Glad I Could Help*** This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 25, 2017 12:16 PM MST
      February 24, 2017 9:59 PM MST

• Lol :) I am on this site more than I was  other yeah? :) I'm being a good stay in Canadian girl lately :p this too shall pass :p and being called JT again has my head spinning in an other direction :) great answer , thank you :)
      February 24, 2017 10:07 PM MST

R u smokin marijuana again.
      February 24, 2017 10:30 PM MST