Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Do others have trouble understanding you? Do you communicate clearly so that there is no doubt what you mean? How do you know?

Do others have trouble understanding you? Do you communicate clearly so that there is no doubt what you mean? How do you know?

Posted - February 25, 2017

Responses

I often try to change the angle of the conversation to fit MY story. I guess I am rude. Kind of 'Trumpish', don't you think?
      February 25, 2017 4:01 AM MST

We've chatted a lot bh and sometimes we definitely disagree but I cannot recall a single instance where you were rude to me. Sometimes our chats are friendlier and sometimes they aren't but they are always civil and even cordial. So when are you "rude", to whom and how does it manifest itself? Inquiring minds wanna know these things! Thank you for our reply!  :)
      February 25, 2017 4:12 AM MST

I did have one person call me a racist, so I figure I was rude. 
      February 25, 2017 1:28 PM MST

What happens with me is that I have so many thoughts coming to mind all at once that it's hard to speak clearly. Some of the time, I even get angry if it's a confrontational thing and makes it almost impossible to talk. It's a b**ch to calm down.
      February 25, 2017 1:32 PM MST

sometimes, i would know when they tell me
      February 26, 2017 9:39 PM MST