Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Articulate. Inarticulate . Which do you prefer in your head of state? Why?

Articulate. Inarticulate . Which do you prefer in your head of state? Why?

Posted - February 25, 2017

Responses

• Articulate because otherwise countries all round the world will laugh at that leader and by inference will laugh at the people of that leader..Being articulate is one of the signs of intelligence, mastery of language, the ability to persuade and encourage others to see your viewpoints. 

Inarticulate is the opposite, people just think you are a dumb bunny, a brainless goit unworthy of any respect - I think that just about sums Trump up :P
      February 25, 2017 9:53 AM MST

This is a rare time I have to disagree with thee my friend. "Dumb bunny"? You are too kind. I think he is a dumb jacka**. He heehaws 24/7 braying like a donkey. Bunny? He probably has eaten rabbit at one time rt another. Has he eaten jacka**? I don't know but he probably hasn't since that would make him a cannibal..eating his own kind. Bunny is soft and sweet and furry and cuddly. The Donald is the antithesis of that. He is hard and sour and scaly and knife-sharp. He draws blood every single time he opens his mouth. No funnee hunnee bunnee he. Not in this lifetime! Thank you for your reply DdbTD! :)
      February 25, 2017 10:46 AM MST

• I stand corrected. You are quite right. 
      February 25, 2017 11:14 AM MST

You're a nicer person than I am sweetie.  You think in kinder terms than I do. You can't help being nice. I can't help being me. Yet here we are internet pals living in different countries who never would have met  otherwise! Isn't the internet great? Happy Sunday DdbTD! :)  ((hugs)
      February 26, 2017 2:22 AM MST