Active Now

Element 99
CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The Donald is ONLY the prez for those who voted for him. The rest of us are chopped live. Are you okay with that? Why?

The Donald is ONLY the prez for those who voted for him. The rest of us are chopped live. Are you okay with that? Why?

Posted - February 25, 2017

Responses

• I'm absolutely ok with that because those that didn't vote for him and feel like they are chopped liver did it to themselves. Donald Trump has constantly and consistently said that he welcomes any and all advice from any party regardless of whether those people voted for him or not. The ones that constantly protest and riot spouting out "not my president" are alienating themselves. Besides that, Donald Trump is the president of the United States of America regardless of whether these people like him or not.
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 25, 2017 6:47 PM MST
      February 25, 2017 10:29 AM MST

Alienating myself? I'm ok with that.
      February 25, 2017 10:31 AM MST

• Corey Goofyhawk, thank you.
    I don't like The Donald, but now that he is president I want to make it work.
    I appreciate reading posts from people like you who are level-headed, good folk and still voted for him...and I hope to hear a lot from you. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 26, 2017 5:53 AM MST
      February 25, 2017 1:33 PM MST

• Thank you Virginia, I appreciate that.
      February 26, 2017 5:53 AM MST

We have this prophecy we call Armageddon. The USA is prominently absent from the story. The country must collapse and become helpless before then. You are seeing prophecy fulfilled as you watch.
      February 25, 2017 4:49 PM MST

Actually the USA is in Rev. We are the Eagle who helps protect the woman Israel in the end times. We are also in Daniel as well. 
      February 25, 2017 5:01 PM MST

You can say that about any president, but in reality, if you are a US citizen then the president of the USA is still your president whether you like it or not..

I just wish it was Bernie, but oh well, maybe he could be the president of my fantasy land!
      February 25, 2017 6:47 PM MST

He ain't my prez. I haven't once called him that Patch and I won't because it would be a lie. He is as illegitimate as a $14 bill! He is inauthentic/inarticulate/unintelligent/unscrupulous/uncaring/unconcerned/untrustworthy/unpatriotic. Nothing there for me and I won't pretend there is. I call him the head of state or The Donald or Doofus Donny. That's the very best I can do. I have no obligation to him as he shows he has no obligation toward me. The rot starts the top. The stink is ever-present. I don't accept that as my government. I believe it is temporary and any day now the walls will come tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to you! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 26, 2017 6:51 AM MST
      February 26, 2017 5:07 AM MST

I do like the name "Doofus Donny" though, that's a good one.
      February 26, 2017 6:54 AM MST

Thanks my dear. If the shoe fits The Donald and I think it does why not make him wear it? :)
      February 26, 2017 6:55 AM MST