Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Joke: Space Monkey! [Comedy Central]

Joke: Space Monkey! [Comedy Central]

Category: Jokes.

NASA decided to send a shuttle into space with two monkeys and an astronaut on board. After months of training, they placed all three in the shuttle and prepared for launch.

Mission Control Center announced, "This is Mission Control to Monkey One. Do your stuff."

The first monkey began frantically typing and the shuttle took off.

Two hours later, NASA's mission control center announced, "This is Mission Control to Monkey Two. Do your stuff."

The second monkey started typing like mad and the shuttle separated from the empty fuel tanks.

Another two hours later Mission Control Center announced, "This is Mission Control to Astronaut... "

At this, the astronaut shouted "I know, I know -- feed the monkeys and don't touch anything."

Posted - February 25, 2017

Responses

funny
      February 25, 2017 5:04 PM MST

Yus.
      February 26, 2017 4:35 AM MST

• Lol :) ... I already told you my favourite joke .. Meh :/ worth repeating though ;)

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is leaning against
    the headboard smoking a cigarette, with a satisfied smile on its face.
    The egg, looking a bit pissed off, grabs the sheet, rolls over, and
    says, "Well, I guess we finally answered THAT question. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 26, 2017 4:39 AM MST
      February 25, 2017 5:10 PM MST

Love that one, and I suz'ed it the first time, no explanation needed, aha aha. So... You're the chicken or the egg? And, am I the other? Lol. 
      February 26, 2017 4:39 AM MST

Aha aha. Glitter version. ;-)
      February 26, 2017 4:43 AM MST