Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » If you're knocked down how long do you remain down before you bounce right back up? Are you better/worse than you were? Why?

If you're knocked down how long do you remain down before you bounce right back up? Are you better/worse than you were? Why?

Posted - February 26, 2017

Responses

depends on why i got knocked down
      February 26, 2017 4:55 PM MST

Please give me some examples of "it depends".
      February 27, 2017 2:57 AM MST

It varies for me....

Sometimes a short nap can be invigorating.
      February 26, 2017 5:46 PM MST

That would be the least conducive circumstances for me to be able to sleep tj. There are times when I have "problems to solve" that are not emotion-based and if I go on to something else, get a good night's sleep, I wake up with a solution. As if my brain is working overtime. BUT if I get knocked down then emotion kicks in. Sleep is impossible. Different strokes. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :) Are you better/worse/the same  when you awaken?
      February 27, 2017 3:00 AM MST

If I have anything unsolved when I go to bed, if it involves my intellect alone, I rely on my subconscious and time.  Overnight is sufficient about 99% of the time....

If something is both philosophically and emotionally abhorrent to me, I simply ask God to arrange my mind according to His principles and knowledge of what's best for me... That has always worked 100% of the time for me.  Apropos of nothing, seldom do I need such divine intervention, but it's nice to have it available to me upon request. 
      February 27, 2017 10:29 AM MST

13 seconds.

Oh Why ask why? This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 27, 2017 10:31 AM MST
      February 27, 2017 10:31 AM MST