Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Are you kind, mean or in-between? Why?

Are you kind, mean or in-between? Why?

Posted - February 26, 2017

Responses

For the people that know me, they think I'm the poster boy for anti-social behavior. They think I'm a mean person only because I don't like to talk. My size doesn't help matters and actually makes it worse.
      February 26, 2017 12:10 PM MST

You are a person of few words m'dear. You always have been. But I have never thought you were anti-social. If you were you wouldn't be here. Maybe you might be more selective than most. You pick and choose more carefully what you engage in and with whom. But I think that's a good thing. Your size? You are tall and muscular I gather? Nothing wrong with that my friend. It keeps away the small-handed big mouth braggarts who might try to take you on. They don't dare. I was always glad that my kid was big for his age. Broad shoulders, tall and muscular. No one was gonna mess with him. He was not remotely combative. He just looked like someone you wouldn't want to take on. I expect you are the same. I'm sure your mom was as grateful about that as I was for my kid's size. So you see there are always pluses and minuses to everything! Thank you for your reply Zack! :)
      February 26, 2017 12:24 PM MST

Yes. Because all possibilities are covered by yes.
      February 26, 2017 2:35 PM MST

kind
      February 26, 2017 3:46 PM MST

Some people think I'm mean because I'm quiet and reserved, but once they get to know me they think I'm just a sweet shy girl. I think mean things sometimes, but I just keep those thoughts to myself. Everyone is mean or kind in some way, I think.
      February 26, 2017 6:44 PM MST