Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Used to be we didn't admire cowards. What changed?

Used to be we didn't admire cowards. What changed?

Posted - February 27, 2017

Responses

not sure what changed
      February 27, 2017 9:38 AM MST

• Cite examples of admired cowards, who they are, why they are cowards and who admires them.
      February 27, 2017 2:40 PM MST

Donald J. Trump is a coward. He refuses to show up at the annual White House Correspondent's Dinner because he is chickensh**! Now aren't you among those who admire this coward? Millions of folks voted for him so they admire a coward too. Did I answer your question whistle? How many other cowards do you admire? You demanded. You did not request. Normally I ignore demanders but for you I made an exception. There will never be another time I do that.  You used up every ounce of privilege with me..
      February 27, 2017 2:54 PM MST

• My post was a request, not a demand.  You are being disingenuous. If it was so off putting you may decline to answer.

I'm indifferent to Trump and do not follow his doings so, no, I'm not among his admirers.  You do not know why Trump did not attend the dinner. He may have had good reason or may not have had.  I do not follow other political or social celebrities and have no interest in their cowardice, bravery or other traits.
      February 27, 2017 4:03 PM MST

Boy you certainly are smacking the crap outta me whistle. Why the burr up your butt about this? Good grief! Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday.
      March 27, 2017 3:54 AM MDT

• Such was not at all my intention.
      March 27, 2017 10:13 AM MDT

That's what it FELT like and SEEMED like. Thank you for you for the clarification. We don't always know how what we intend communicates to others.
      March 27, 2017 11:55 AM MDT

There is no such thing as being a coward Rosie.....we are all different in so many way......what one person is prepared to do others may not be so eager to and it's all just part of the diversity of nature and life...
      February 27, 2017 3:27 PM MST

I disagree with thee NJ. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday. I think we are in a sad time. We make excuses for wrongdoing. We justify bad behavior. We dismiss people who try to be civil, polite, kind. We seem to be drawn to those who lie, make and break promises, never take responsibility for anything, always blame others. The cover of Time Magazine is dedicated to Donald J. Trump. "IS TRUTH DEAD?" The editor, Nancy Gibbs, subtitled her editorial "When a president can't be taken at his word". Trump lies. His people lie. His supporters lie. Truth is not valued any more. His female henchman Sallyanne  Conway introduced us to "alternative facts" as a valid method of communication. Educated and uneducated folks believe FAKE NEWS. In that world everything is okay as long as your expectations are few. Sorry for the rant. We Americans are not having our best time as you surely must have gathered. I think it is cowardly to see wrongs being done to others and not speak up about it. I think it is cowardly to go along with a group because you are so needy and desperate to belong to it that you will dishonor your own integrity and morality to be accepted. Oops. I'm doing it again!  Apologies!  :)
      March 27, 2017 4:01 AM MDT

We had some dopey looking twerp called tony blair the war monger who tried his hardest to mimic Margaret Thatcher........his responsible for so much loss of life ...at home and abroad......
      March 27, 2017 3:07 PM MDT

Tony Blair was the champ. He needs to go back to Labor, they would stand a chance of winning with him in charge. 
      March 27, 2017 3:15 PM MDT

He's making millions now as a speaker as is the so called human right parisite it lives with....
    He was known as the liar of the of the law society at Temple in London....
    how many deaths of men women and children will never be known...... This post was edited by Nice Jugs at March 27, 2017 3:53 PM MDT
      March 27, 2017 3:35 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply NJ! :)
      March 28, 2017 9:29 AM MDT

The National Enquirer.
      March 26, 2017 10:57 PM MDT

Boo......:)p This post was edited by Nice Jugs at March 26, 2017 11:55 PM MDT
      March 26, 2017 11:51 PM MDT

Hi Nice Jugs. What cha tryin to do scare me to death? ;+
    lol
      March 26, 2017 11:55 PM MDT

As'if eye heather wood.......hehe

How are things in the carbon products industry going......  :)p
      March 27, 2017 2:32 AM MDT

That scandal rag has been around since forever carbonproduct. People who have been defamed by it sued and won gazillions of dollars. But they keep on keeping on because some people get off on that kind of trashy crap.  Society didn't used to be governed by it. We never had a president who relied on it for his information. It is in fact a ridiculous/absurd situation suitable for a comic strip and I would be laughing daily if it weren't so dam* injurious to us! Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! Nice to see you here m'dear! Long time since Answerbag Days. I hope you have been doing well! :)
      March 27, 2017 4:07 AM MDT

It takes a lotta b@11$ to stand up against career republicans, and beat them at their own job. He beat them to the nomination. It takes a lotta b@11$ to stand up against Hilary on live TV and debate...3 times...in front of the whole world. She's a career politician and she couldn't beat the host of the celebrity apprentice. He beat her at her own game. He won bigly. A coward wouldn't be able to do that. He's a winner. People vote for winners. 
      March 27, 2017 3:20 PM MDT

Drones are the most cowardly thing imaginable. 
      March 27, 2017 4:38 PM MDT