Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » In an HONEST world the Conclusion is reached AFTER the invesigative process is complete. Conclude first and make it work? OK with you? WHY?

In an HONEST world the Conclusion is reached AFTER the invesigative process is complete. Conclude first and make it work? OK with you? WHY?

Posted - February 27, 2017

Responses

It is entirely dependent upon context. A criminal investigation must use several method utilized by different teams to lead them to a conclusion and charge. But as a teacher, I must choose an end result and lead my students towards it. 
      February 27, 2017 4:04 PM MST

((hugs)) That's for being a teacher. My son is a college professor. Here is the reason for the question. It may change your mind in this particular incidence/circumstance. Trump is trying to stop the Russian scandals from being investigated. The conclusion he wants is for it all to go away. So he or his flunkies contacted the heads of the Intelligence Committees in both the Senate and the House and asked them to contact journalists and tell them there was nothing there. Now these are HEADS of the Congressional committees charged with the investigation. They did his bidding. They contacted journalists like good little boys and told them exactly what Trump  instructed them to say. They cannot be trusted to follow the facts wherever they lead obviously. They have decided IN ADVANCE that there is nothing to investigate. In fact one of them was interviewed and emphasized that. How that is possible is puzzling since the investigations have not yet begun. They are in the very early stages. No evidence has been presented. No one has been interviewed. Yet he was adamant that it was a pointless exercise. That is what I mean by deciding a conclusion in advance and manufacturing whatever you need to make it so. The end result you choose as a teacher I assume is to have the students learn the curriculum. That's why they are tested. It is not an end result that is deceitful/devious/deceptive or self-serving. So I think they are not analogous. Thank you for your reply Rathkeale. This post was edited by RosieG at February 28, 2017 12:16 PM MST
      February 28, 2017 2:53 AM MST

yikes!  That really happened!
    Isn't it against the law to interfere in a federal investigation!  How could so many people go along with this?
    tRump's interference must be addressed. I'm sure this is an impeachable offense. 

February 28, 2017 12:20 PM MST

SIGH! There are many such examples m'dear and no one is doing anything. Those who can do (Congress) are scared sh **less of Trump. They don't dare do anything. So we the people (not his worshipper supporters..they think he walks on water and can do no wrong) keep watching and pointing out  all this criminal/illegal/unconstitutional activities and folks kvetch and wring their hands and moan and groan and Trump keeps going on doing whatever he dam* well pleases. How long this will go on I cannot say but I tell you this is the nightmare from he** that we cannot seem to awaken from. Thank you for your reply Rathkeale! Woe is us! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 28, 2017 12:33 PM MST
      February 28, 2017 12:30 PM MST