Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are ya gonna watch/listen to The Donald's speech/address to Congress tonight? What are you hoping he'll say? Why?

Are ya gonna watch/listen to The Donald's speech/address to Congress tonight? What are you hoping he'll say? Why?

Posted - February 28, 2017

Responses

This can either turn out in one or two ways. As funny as hell knowing the language Chump uses or very frightening knowing what his objectives are. 
      February 28, 2017 7:39 AM MST

Maybe both? I can't stand to listen to the guy but tonight I shall force myself to listen. Take notes. Think up a whole batch of questions to ask. I can't not look at that trainwreck Zack. I can't not! Fingers crossed and good tidings to thee. I hope I get through it without barfing! I do!   I hope you do too if that is what you plan to do! Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to you! :)
      February 28, 2017 10:49 AM MST

I have not watched one thing PIG BOY has said.    If I see his pig face, I turn the channel and I will continue to do so for the next 4 years or less until he is out of there.

I cannot stand the sight of his face, I cannot stand the sound of his disgusting voice. 
      February 28, 2017 7:40 AM MST

Me too neither Sharonna. But tonight I shall force myself to hang in. I will take notes. I will get fodder for tons of questions to ask. I usually mute the jacka** but tonight? Tonight I shall be strong and face the demon and survive it and listen to every lying disgusting treasonous traitorous word! The payoff is too delicious. Watching him make an a** of himself while taking notes to call attention to it over and over and over and over. It's what  I LIVE FOR! Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      February 28, 2017 10:52 AM MST

Hello Rosie:

What I HOPE for is that some congressman will yell out, "YOU LIE"

excon This post was edited by excon at February 28, 2017 11:33 AM MST
      February 28, 2017 7:52 AM MST

He does that  24/7 when he opens his mouth excon. Here's the thing. I think the Dems are weighing that option. But that would simply take them down to the level of  that Republican jacka** who shouted it out and became a hero. He was the one who lied of course, not Obama. But it didn't matter. He had CHUTZPAH and his cohorts/comrades loved him for that. Jacka**es all. So do we give them back exactly what they gave us or are we grownup adults and do the right thing? I don't  know what the right thing is other than that they have to BLOCK everything The Donald proposes and fight like he** to take him down and out. He has already ruined o ur country and our reputation. What's left besides nuclear war? He has pumped up the military budget BIGLYY to prepare for what precisely? Right. WAR!  Congrats to all those who voted for him. They must be proud as he** t hat their little doofus donny is still alive and wiggling. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      February 28, 2017 10:58 AM MST

I am not planning to watch because I can't abide the sight or sound of him.  I know 5 year olds with larger vocabularies and who make more sense.  Besides, whatever gaffes he makes will be reported by the "enemies of the people" tomorrow.  I'm sure there's something better to watch On Demand. 

If I were to watch, what I'd want to hear him say is that he has some terminal disease with only weeks to live.
      February 28, 2017 9:11 AM MST

I'm gonna watch and listen and take notes. And then I will bury him in questions for which I will be attacked as usual by his worshippers. It's what I do. You know every word out of his mouth will be a lie. We need to attack him every time he lies Spunky and the only way to do that is watch/listen and speak out question-wise. Otherwise he gets away with murder. All the suck-up sycophants who support/defend/love him cannot be allowed to run wild unopposed. It is our DUTY to get in their faces with facts that are not based on "fake news" which is what they live on. If we don't do that we haven't done our job. I speak for me but I invite thee to nail him too every time he speaks a lie which is every time he speaks! It's not easy to keep track since that's all he does. But if there are zillions of us watching/listening we can easily take him down just by stating the truth. Not Trumptruth which isn't. But truth truth which is. Thank you for your reply Spunky and Happy Tuesday!   :)
      February 28, 2017 11:16 AM MST

Like they say, hold your friends close and your enemies closer.
      February 28, 2017 11:36 AM MST

Yep. I'm watching The Donald like a hawk 24/7. Listening too. He is a very peculiar specimen I must say. Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom and Happy Tuesday! :)
      February 28, 2017 11:47 AM MST

Rosie, you have a lot more patience for him than I do.  If I thought for one moment that my questions would change things, I might consider asking, but you and I know that with a Republican majority, aything that would benefit the common man would be rejected.  Happy Tuesday. :)
      February 28, 2017 12:46 PM MST

For sure I'll watch it. I'm sure the speech will include a lot of empty promises and bad mouthing the media. What I hope he says is his view on the Oscars mistake - he tweeted that the mistake was made because they were too busy making up jokes about him. If he does say it it will be another example of how self centered he is. Cheers!
      February 28, 2017 9:21 AM MST

I'll be watching/listening too because I wouldn't miss a chance to watch him make a fool of himself. He does that so very well  every single time he opens his mouth! Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Tuesday! :)
      February 28, 2017 11:17 AM MST

I'll watch if I need to blow off steam and yell at the television.  That is what I always do when I see him on there talking.

February 28, 2017 9:27 AM MST

I will be yelling right along side of you my dear.
      February 28, 2017 9:47 AM MST

I'm sure we will be in PM's, sharing gifs and commenting on each and every stupid thing he says.  

I need all the humor I can get to cope with Donald Trump.
      February 28, 2017 9:50 AM MST

I am sure it will start with how great a job he is doing and how great his numbers are.
      February 28, 2017 11:32 AM MST

But of course!!

Everything you would expect a spoiled third grader to say and do will be highlighted tonight.  

I truly wish his parents had sent him to "Finishing School" before unleashing him to the world.

This post was edited by PeaPod is just popping by at February 28, 2017 11:45 AM MST
      February 28, 2017 11:44 AM MST

I'll be taking notes so I can ask questions. He lies when he opens his mouth so I expect that he will make a dam* fool of himself and giveme lots of material. I can hardly wait. Thank you for your reply PeaPod and Happy Tuesday! :)
      February 28, 2017 11:18 AM MST

Good Rosie. You know we will need to vent tomorrow and laugh about him and will be waiting for you to set the stage.
      February 28, 2017 11:29 AM MST

The writers of SNL will be watching every move too.
      February 28, 2017 11:45 AM MST

I read the other day, that Trump feels he has accomplished all that he set out to do. He planned the wall, the rest is up to congress, he suggested changes to Obamacare, the rest is up to congress. He increased the military budget, making the US great again. He signed the paper to stop the illegal aliens, the rest is up to (sorry, I don't recall) and more and more. (the rest is up to congress)
    I think he will resign at this point. 
      February 28, 2017 10:35 AM MST

From your lips to the universe m'dear! I would love to think that's true. However I think he wants to be Prez for life and will encourage Congress to change the Constitution to make it so. Further he wants the Trump name to be forever in the spotlight. How about "TRUMPLAND" instead of America? Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday Maurice! ! :)
      February 28, 2017 10:45 AM MST

No, I have bigger plans. 
      February 28, 2017 10:52 PM MST