Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Your wisdom tip for today

Your wisdom tip for today

Posted - February 28, 2017

Responses

• lol :) I've missed you! We never online at same time eh? Thanks for get me through meeting , ya knob :p
      February 28, 2017 5:23 PM MST

• I always seem to miss you too. I'm just busy and don't get much time but I try. You hoser!
      February 28, 2017 5:25 PM MST

• I know , eh .... :) 
      February 28, 2017 5:30 PM MST

• I have time in the mornings but rarely in the afternoon and evenings but I love what I do! That makes the difference, eh?
      February 28, 2017 5:34 PM MST

• Yes way! Eh :)
      February 28, 2017 5:41 PM MST

• I'm much more happy being free of blurtit and doing cool graphics. Me likee!
      February 28, 2017 5:42 PM MST

• I can tell :) knew you before that site .... You were the besterest mod :) always fair .... Could see it getting to you near end .... Rather have happy friend , eh? :) cos I said so :p
      February 28, 2017 5:46 PM MST

• Lol :) damn , I probably should too.  I'd probably have my pony by now if did ;)
      February 28, 2017 3:35 PM MST

•   February 28, 2017 1:31 PM MST

why hell, I can never stop at just one....

so here goes:

NO MATTER WHAT BAD THING/S HAPPEN TO YOU, THERE'S ALWAYS SOMEONE WORSE OFF..........BELIEVE ME!!!!

LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU WANNA LIVE IT; IT'S YOUR'S ISN'T IT? CUZ NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK/SAY/DO/FEEL, SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE'S GONNA CRITICIZE YOU FOR IT.......I'M 75 NOW & ALWAYS LIVED THAT WAY......AND I HAVE NO REGRETS OVER IT!!!

SMILE....SMILE AT OTHERS.....AN HONEST, SINCERE SMILE, NOT A GOOFY ONE...........YOUR SMILE MAY BE THE ONLY ONE THEY SEE THAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!      and BESIDES, YOU'RE NEVER WELL-DRESSED WITHOUT ONE.

IT TAKES MORE FACIAL MUSCLES TO FROWN THAN IT DOES TO SMILE.....REALLY TRUE!!!......SO DON'T STRAIN YOURSELF!!!

WHEN WE WERE KIDS, & MY OLDER BROTHER & I GOT EXCITED OVER SOME NEW TOY, THING, ETC., MY DAD ALWAYS BROUGHT US DOWN TO EARTH WITH THIS ONE;.....'YOU KNOW, 100 YEARS FROM NOW NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW OR CARE ABOUT THIS'..
    (gotta admit a little harsh for kids, but he was right!!)

then he also SAID........NEVER HESITATE TO ASK A QUESTION, OR FOR SOMETHING YOU WANT......ALL THEY CAN SAY IS NO!!"

and now I shall shut my running mouth!!!

TEE HEE

LOL

:-D

April 11, 2017 8:54 AM MDT

"Don't let the bastards wear you down'.

believe it or  not, this is an old Latin saying........

years ago, Marilyn Monroe was giving a press  conference and a reporter noticed a gold medallion around her neck; he asked her what it said; on one side English, the other, Latin.......and it was "don't let the bastards wear you down"..

cool, huh?

:-D
      October 19, 2017 8:30 AM MDT