Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Do you think this was ill mannered?

Do you think this was ill mannered?

Today a Trump hotel opened in Vancouver BC. One of the first things Trump Junior said when he gave his speech was - "I'd like to thank the press - just kidding". The press wasn't there to cover politics they were there to cover a new business so it's free advertising for the Trump hotel and I figure  he should of thanked the press for being there. It also showed me the Trumps have no desire to get along and work with the press. Cheers!

Posted - February 28, 2017

Responses

• I'm not a "Trump"  fan or an  American.  .... But that's kinda funny and clever :)....You trump haten' "muggers" need to lighten the "something"   up -_- edit: just a friendly suggestion and I'm not personally attacking you..... So it's fine. .... Cos I said so  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 28, 2017 10:56 PM MST
      February 28, 2017 5:17 PM MST

• I wouldn't call it ill mannered. Sarcastic, provocative, ill-advised, lots of other things that we have come to expect from the Trump family.
      February 28, 2017 5:19 PM MST

• Is put it down as a poor attempt at humor ... akin to telling a joke about Cancer at a funeral maybe
      February 28, 2017 5:28 PM MST

It is funny.
      February 28, 2017 6:21 PM MST

What sounds foolish to the wise, sounds wise to the foolish.
      February 28, 2017 8:36 PM MST

No, there doesn't seem to be anything ill mannered about it at all. Perhaps different adjectives can describe it better, but ill mannered? Nope. 
    ~
      March 1, 2017 6:51 AM MST