Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » What aggravates/frustrates you? Is there something you can invent that will fix it? What needs inventing and why?

What aggravates/frustrates you? Is there something you can invent that will fix it? What needs inventing and why?

Posted - March 1, 2017

Responses

MY right knee is in really bad shape.  I have a feeling it will need to be replaced I hope later rather than sooner. 
      March 1, 2017 5:13 AM MST

Condolences sweetie. Is it a knee replacement that you will be facing? Our across-the-street neighbor has two bad knees...one is worse than the other. She is in pain with every step and wears knee braces. Were you an athlete Sunshine? How did it get to be in bad shape? At least with a bad back you don't have to put any weight  on  it to get around. Do any exercises help? Do you take meds for the pain? Good luck with whatever you choose to do . Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to you. So I take it  you would like to invent a new pain-free knee for you. Here comes a question. Thanks for the iinspiration! :)
      March 1, 2017 5:29 AM MST

• Life. No. I don't know.
      March 1, 2017 7:04 PM MST

my neighbors always talking loud in the halls, wish they wouldnt since im in school, makes it hard for me to pass classes that way
      March 1, 2017 9:29 PM MST