Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » How would you like to see my...

How would you like to see my...

real face?  I'm thinking of changing from E. A. Poe to the real me.

Posted - March 1, 2017

Responses

No, I'm not interested in seeing anyone's face here, sorry if I'm sounding rude, but this is Q&A forum and it is best if our minds are in focus and nothing else;))
      March 1, 2017 8:04 PM MST

• I'm a meanie. I make everybody see my face twice. :)
      March 1, 2017 9:01 PM MST

Well, I won't call you meanie, I speak for myself, internet is a place where strangers do lurk with pervert intentions, I don't want to fall a prey to that!
      March 1, 2017 9:52 PM MST

• And it's wise to be cautious, Veena. There are certainly monsters out there in the wild and sometimes they come into the real world.
      March 1, 2017 11:10 PM MST

Umm I did have a bad experience, someone stalked me for awhile, it's a closed chapter now, but it has made me wary. 
      March 1, 2017 11:12 PM MST

sure, you got to see mine, its only fair
      March 1, 2017 8:42 PM MST

• Yeah, I like to see who is posting. It just makes it that much more personal. MInd you, EAP is very distinctive, too. 
      March 1, 2017 9:02 PM MST

• "That's not necessary" ... because I'm not going to return the favor.
      March 1, 2017 9:08 PM MST

• Dear CallMeIshmael,
    Yes, I kinda like seeing the faces of Q/A correspondent folks...it is always something of a surprise, I have a whole persona made up in my mind of each person, and it is fun to see how that correlates!

My own avatar is WYSIWIG, except that this the most nearly current photo of me, is already ten years old! (Maybe actually eleven, now...) Online connections among people are unique and quite wonderful...

So yes, if you feel so inclined, I say go for it!
    Here is the hummingbird I might change to someday...I like it because it is drawn with just one continuous line!

March 1, 2017 9:11 PM MST

• That's so simple and yet so very attractive. 
      March 1, 2017 9:16 PM MST

• Hi Dozy!
    Ishmael, maybe if/when you change to your real visage, I will go to the hummingbird...
      March 1, 2017 11:13 PM MST

• Sure go for it. Join the face club :)
      March 2, 2017 12:08 AM MST

I just assume that nobody shows their real face. Anything is ok except that mug, and that is only because so many people use it.
      March 2, 2017 4:15 AM MST