Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Do you think eating with hands is unhygienic?

Do you think eating with hands is unhygienic?

Posted - March 1, 2017

Responses

Eating with clean hands is fine. The reason I prefer to use utensils is to keep my hands clean.  It's OK to eat a sandwich without a knife and fork, but steak and baked potato, not so much.
      March 2, 2017 12:44 AM MST

• I cannot eat fried chicken with a knife and fork. 
      March 2, 2017 2:45 AM MST

• What respectable Southerner could! :)
      March 2, 2017 3:06 AM MST

• I know, right? :) I've seen people use a knife and fork with fried chicken and thought it was very odd. It's kinda like drinking beer through a straw......

March 2, 2017 3:10 AM MST

• Indeed!
      March 2, 2017 3:10 AM MST

• The fork is good for getting that last little bit of meat from the ribs on the breast but that's about it.
      March 2, 2017 6:55 AM MST

• That is the only thing it should be used for with fried chicken. ,:)
      March 2, 2017 8:12 AM MST

Matthew 15:16 And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?

17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?

18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.
      March 2, 2017 4:13 AM MST

• Not at all.   Some things are easier with hands, others with a fork or spoon.
      March 2, 2017 6:56 AM MST