Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Weather » Is it really windy or has it been where you are this morning, esp if you live in the UK?

Is it really windy or has it been where you are this morning, esp if you live in the UK?

Woke me up earlier. Was very windy here (bins outside falling over etc)
Thought maybe storm Doris was back back we are on to the letter E now apparently I think... Regarding storms. Can't keep up!

Posted - March 2, 2017

Responses

• It was like that here yesterday, w had several tornadoes touch down here in Tennessee. 
      March 2, 2017 2:53 AM MST

Difference between UK and USA: UK storms = you can hear the wind outside, very blustery, bins fall over.
    USA = proper tornado.
      March 2, 2017 4:01 AM MST

• I think I'll move to the UK. :)
      March 2, 2017 4:05 AM MST

I don't know what the weather is like generally in Tennessee.
    Here, it's raining one minute, sunny the next, then windy, then rainy, cold one day, not so cold the next!
      March 2, 2017 4:07 AM MST

• That sounds like here. We can experience all four seasons in one week. It can be 30 degrees in the morning and 70 in the afternoon. It can be bright and sunny and warm one day and an ice storm the next. 
      March 2, 2017 4:22 AM MST

• I guess it's time to batten down the hatches.... Hope it passes without too many issues
      March 2, 2017 3:21 AM MST

It'll probably pass but you can never be quite sure what the weather will do here!
      March 2, 2017 4:01 AM MST

• A good time to snuggle under the covers :)
      March 2, 2017 4:06 AM MST

• You should have seen me out in it this morning, it wasn't pretty. Hair and dogs flying all over the place.
      March 2, 2017 4:15 AM MST

• Horizontal rain ... And dogs lol... I shouldn't laugh
    But hair flying all over the place can be attractive still :)
      March 2, 2017 4:17 AM MST

• Not when it's vertical it ain't. )
      March 2, 2017 4:19 AM MST

• Lol... I can't argue with that... Reminds me of of one of the young ones episodes ... Neal removing the puppies and kittens from his pockets and saying how hard is raining :)
      March 2, 2017 4:24 AM MST

• I've been looking for it, can't find it :(
    But one thing led to another ...

March 2, 2017 4:32 AM MST

• Just tried myself... Thanks for looking :)
      March 2, 2017 4:35 AM MST

• I'm looking at what's left of my fence, I have Doris to blame for that. And showing me that I really don't have any fence repair skills. Naughty Doris.
    Apparently the next one is Storm Ewan, not sure if this is him here at the min or not. It's more windy than stormy in deepest Northamptonshire. Bloody annoying. I need a new fence.
      March 2, 2017 4:19 AM MST

im in colorado and its not windy at all here
      March 2, 2017 10:49 AM MST