Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Quiz: What Is The First Thing People Notice About Your Personality?

Quiz: What Is The First Thing People Notice About Your Personality?

Category: Quizzes.

QUIZ QUIZ QUIZ! Take only part if you like quizzes, no one is forcing you to take part or make a reply. Whether a quiz applies to you, or not isn't really of any interest, your results and descriptions are... Join and have fun, share your stuff in the comments below. Thankies!

We know you have many great qualities that set you apart from everyone else, but what's the first personality trait people notice about you?

Link to quiz: What Is The First Thing People Notice About Your Personality?

Me: Awkward

Ah! You are noticeably awkward and we like that. Other people do as well though, and they can see just how awkward you are from the get-go with your dry humor, strange reactions, and dare we say odd, personal preferences. However, being awkward is your claim to fame! You add some flavor to the conversation and help break the ice no matter what situation you find yourself in! 

Oh!

Posted - March 2, 2017

Responses

• "OUTSPOKEN"
    Outspoken
    digital-photography-school.com
    The first thing people notice about your personality is how outspoken you are! Lets be honest- this is a trait that's hard to ignore. You have an issue when it comes to biting your tongue, and you prefer to give your opinion on almost everything and anything. Your always up for a debate and you give a hell of an argument, that's for sure! You speak your mind proudly and aren't ashamed of it! We commend you on blunt method of communication!
      March 2, 2017 3:43 AM MST

Oh! Didn't see that one coming for you. Are you as surprised as I am, or have you hidden that side from me this long? ;-)
      March 2, 2017 4:45 AM MST

• It is surprising how well these tranquilizers work.
      March 2, 2017 5:01 AM MST

Bwahahaha. ;-)

March 2, 2017 5:11 AM MST

Haha. ;-)
      March 2, 2017 11:17 AM MST

• "I'm a good girl." ...  "I'm a good girl."  ...  Yeah right!
      March 2, 2017 1:59 PM MST

B-but I am... I am a good girl, even when bad... >:-"
      March 2, 2017 2:51 PM MST

• Well... as long as you're convinced, I guess that's all that matters.
      March 2, 2017 5:48 PM MST

Hmm. *looks suspiciously at you*
      March 3, 2017 3:28 AM MST

• Your most prominent personality trait is how innovative you are! People tend to notice how naturally creative and crafty you are when they first meet you, and how can we blame them? Your quick-witted, refreshingly insightful, and original in your personal ideas. You're a true thinker which allows you to be unique at any problem solving task that's in front of you and this is why others value you your company so much.

March 2, 2017 6:28 AM MST

Another great innovative member here. Yay!
      March 2, 2017 7:26 AM MST

I'm Innovative!

Your most prominent personality trait is how innovative you are! People tend to notice how naturally creative and crafty you are when they first meet you, and how can we blame them? Your quick-witted, refreshingly insightful, and original in your personal ideas. You're a true thinker which allows you to be unique at any problem solving task that's in front of you and this is why others value you your company so much.
      March 2, 2017 7:23 AM MST

I'd have to admit, innovative has crossed my mind. Ouch. Ahem. *I like* 
      March 2, 2017 7:25 AM MST

It said I am rebelious and don't like authority. I break the rules when know I can away with it. Pretty much true.
      March 2, 2017 7:39 AM MST

I've noticed. Quiz time. ;-)
      March 2, 2017 7:39 AM MST

• Rebellious
    Rebellious
    fc04.deviantart.net
    Everyone automatically notices how rebellious you truly are. Your lack of respect for authority, your ability to break the rules wherever you go, and the fact that you don't care about what others think of you make this a dead give away. We think it's safe to assume that sometimes you get your friends in a bit of trouble and you just might start a ruckus in certain social situations- which is why people label you a rebel right off the bat. Keep doing your thing though, it works for you!
      March 2, 2017 8:01 AM MST

Ha! This one I'd never have guessed, this is so much not you! I'm a good girl, and good girls don't lie, Uncle. ;-)
      March 2, 2017 11:35 AM MST

•   March 2, 2017 11:46 AM MST

Yes. This will also be helpful listening when taking out anger on my punching bag! Yay!
      March 2, 2017 1:47 PM MST

• Oh hunny,  I got a whole playlist for you then.
      March 2, 2017 2:09 PM MST

Might be needed. Meh.
      March 2, 2017 2:58 PM MST

• Generous
    Generous
    revelationsinwriting.files.wordpress.com
    The first thing that people notice about you is how generous you are! It's no secret that you enjoy helping others in need and aiding your loved ones with support and guidance no matter what the time is. You open your home to your guests with a whole heart, you provide necessities and material items where it's needed, and go above and beyond to share personal and financial possessions with those around you. After all, what's happiness without enjoying it with the people you surround yourself with?
      March 2, 2017 8:13 AM MST

Aww. I believe this about you. Yus. :-)
      March 2, 2017 11:18 AM MST

probably that im nice to people
      March 2, 2017 10:44 AM MST