Active Now

Shuhak
Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Quiz: How Dirty Is Your Mind According To The Kinsey Scale?

Quiz: How Dirty Is Your Mind According To The Kinsey Scale?

Category: Quizzes.

QUIZ QUIZ QUIZ! Take only part if you like quizzes, no one is forcing you to take part or make a reply. Whether a quiz applies to you, or not isn't really of any interest, your results and descriptions are... Join and have fun, share your stuff in the comments below. Thankies!

This sexuality scale determines what kind of sexual orientation you really are! Ever been confused about your sexual orientation? This is the test for you!

[Illustration was deleted by one moderator. Objection/appeal was given from my side. No nudity is shown. It is an illustration showing what appears to be a woman, but it's an illusion. My appeal was granted. Unfortunately the question wasn't meanwhile shown in it's original creation while still active on the question board]

Link to quiz: How Dirty Is Your Mind According To The Kinsey Scale?

Me: Straight as an arrow

You are a 0 on the Kinsey scale meaning that you are exclusively attracted to members of the opposite sex and have never had any sexual experiences or fantasies about the opposite gender. You prefer to stick solely with the opposite sex and are not likely to experience any bisexual or homosexual encounters in the future. 

WUT? Rigged one, ladies and gentlemen please ignore this invalid quiz. LMAO.

Posted - March 2, 2017

Responses

That made me laugh out loud!  Well, what do you expect from a quiz that shows a naked lady rubbing up against a cat?  LOL!
      March 2, 2017 5:06 AM MST

There was a cat? How did I miss out on that?
      March 2, 2017 5:12 AM MST

Hmmmm.  Maybe your focus was elsewhere? ;-)
      March 2, 2017 5:17 AM MST

Are you sure there was a cat? Hmm. 
      March 2, 2017 5:19 AM MST

Maybe you're right.  Now I see a tush with a wine glass between it's cheeks.  That makes more sense than a lady rubbing her breast against a cat. This post was edited by my2cents at March 2, 2017 6:34 AM MST
      March 2, 2017 5:24 AM MST

From what I see, we cannot tell if she isn't wearing clothes. It's a painting. Is it even a woman? The hair is leaves. Hmm.
      March 2, 2017 5:27 AM MST

Hmmm.  If you don't see a naked lady, maybe your test results were right?  :-p
      March 2, 2017 5:32 AM MST

Apparently a moderator here is seeing it. I claim it's what the eye tells you, but definitely not nudity as claimed by that person. Grrr.
      March 2, 2017 5:35 AM MST

Well, it is a painting and it's not showing frontal nudity.  So, I believe it is considered art and not something inappropriate & dirty.
      March 2, 2017 5:37 AM MST

Tell the moderator. Sighs. Guess we need to close all museums from the public eye in the future. Here we go. No wonder our culture is decreasing. Sighs. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 2, 2017 6:34 AM MST
      March 2, 2017 5:44 AM MST

I think I remember years ago someone once tried to put clothes on either the Venus DeMilo or Michaelango's David.  Can you imagine what the world would be like without those two incredibly beautiful pieces of art?

March 2, 2017 6:24 AM MST

A world denying art, as history. A sad sad world. Wait a minute, what wise man always use that word? Sad? 
      March 2, 2017 6:30 AM MST

Hmmm.  I'm not sure.  Is it someone famous who is on television every day?
      March 2, 2017 6:31 AM MST

Hmm. I think it might have been some reality wannabe. ;-)
      March 2, 2017 6:33 AM MST

Well, maybe it's a pretty good quiz after all..... ;-)

Straight as an arrow
    Straight
    You are a 0 on the Kinsey scale meaning that you are exclusively attracted to members of the opposite sex and have never had any sexual experiences or fantasies about the opposite gender. You prefer to stick solely with the opposite sex and are not likely to experience any bisexual or homosexual encounters in the future.
      March 2, 2017 5:09 AM MST

Pfft. I've made a complaint to that insane person posting this quiz here. Sheesh. 
      March 2, 2017 5:13 AM MST

That's probably a good idea.  I don't know how this one slipped by.  Most of the ones that person posts are scientifically based.
      March 2, 2017 5:21 AM MST

IKR!? I'm thinking of maybe we can force her to resign? No more insane quizzes. Zero tolerance! What do you say?
      March 2, 2017 5:46 AM MST

Yes, I agree.  She is becoming quite the nuisance.  I think we should file a formal complaint.  These quizzes are clogging up the boards.
      March 2, 2017 6:05 AM MST

Lets simply fire her. No explanation. Simply eliminate her from here.

*out of the door goes sacked Sapph* :-/
      March 2, 2017 6:17 AM MST

• Straight as an Arrow

You are a 0 on the Kinsey scale meaning that you are exclusively attracted to members of the opposite sex and have never had any sexual experiences or fantasies about the opposite gender. You prefer to stick solely with the opposite sex and are not likely to experience any bisexual or homosexual encounters in the future. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 2, 2017 6:34 AM MST
      March 2, 2017 5:27 AM MST

I told you guys! Don't take the quiz. It's rigged! 
      March 2, 2017 5:47 AM MST

• "Oh! Didn't see that one coming for you. Are you as surprised as I am, or have you hidden that side from me this long? ;-)"
      March 2, 2017 5:52 AM MST

Bwahaha. You cannot use my own words against me. Cos I say (thanks borrowing it Jaimie)!
      March 2, 2017 5:54 AM MST