Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Quiz: How Dirty Is Your Mind According To The Kinsey Scale?

Quiz: How Dirty Is Your Mind According To The Kinsey Scale?

Category: Quizzes.

QUIZ QUIZ QUIZ! Take only part if you like quizzes, no one is forcing you to take part or make a reply. Whether a quiz applies to you, or not isn't really of any interest, your results and descriptions are... Join and have fun, share your stuff in the comments below. Thankies!

This sexuality scale determines what kind of sexual orientation you really are! Ever been confused about your sexual orientation? This is the test for you!

[Illustration was deleted by one moderator. Objection/appeal was given from my side. No nudity is shown. It is an illustration showing what appears to be a woman, but it's an illusion. My appeal was granted. Unfortunately the question wasn't meanwhile shown in it's original creation while still active on the question board]

Link to quiz: How Dirty Is Your Mind According To The Kinsey Scale?

Me: Straight as an arrow

You are a 0 on the Kinsey scale meaning that you are exclusively attracted to members of the opposite sex and have never had any sexual experiences or fantasies about the opposite gender. You prefer to stick solely with the opposite sex and are not likely to experience any bisexual or homosexual encounters in the future. 

WUT? Rigged one, ladies and gentlemen please ignore this invalid quiz. LMAO.

Posted - March 2, 2017

Responses

• I guess the tranquilizers are wearing off. :)
      March 2, 2017 5:58 AM MST

Oh. What do we do in such situations? *runs and hides*
      March 2, 2017 6:00 AM MST

• It appears not.  You knew your results, before you posted them, and posted them anyway. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 2, 2017 1:30 PM MST
      March 2, 2017 6:05 AM MST

I do post first result of any quiz I have posted here. No matter how true to reality it is, no matter how little flattering it might be. Hmm. That's why I can tell this quiz is rigged. I tell you!
      March 2, 2017 6:19 AM MST

• I retook the test; answered all the questions differently than I had the first time and got a different result.

"Open-minded Heterosexual"
      March 2, 2017 6:51 AM MST

Argh. It's all manipulation to make me look straight like an arrow. I sense a conspiracy here. *ninja mode activated*
      March 2, 2017 6:54 AM MST

• "Okay, Lady, just drop the katana and nobody gets hurt!"
      March 2, 2017 7:02 AM MST

*invisible mode activated*
      March 2, 2017 7:05 AM MST

• Bwahahah ... you can't hide from me!  RAINSTORM!

March 2, 2017 7:17 AM MST

Oomph. EEE-YAA!

March 2, 2017 7:30 AM MST

• You people are just not getting it!
    We'll try this again after lunch!
      March 2, 2017 7:52 AM MST

Only one of tricks. EEE-YAA!
      March 2, 2017 7:54 AM MST

• Okay Lady. Have it your way. Stay here and fight the bad guys.
    The rest of you people .... LUNCH!

Somebody watch her so she doesn't hurt herself!
      March 2, 2017 8:07 AM MST

Bwahaha. ;-)
      March 2, 2017 8:15 AM MST

• Straight as an arrow
    Straight
    You are a 0 on the Kinsey scale meaning that you are exclusively attracted to members of the opposite sex and have never had any sexual experiences or fantasies about the opposite gender. You prefer to stick solely with the opposite sex and are not likely to experience any bisexual or homosexual encounters in the future.

That's definitely me!
      March 2, 2017 6:05 AM MST

This quiz is worth nothing, sorry. It's all rigged. I did complain about the quiz- That loony posting it here should be reported. Anyone here, except a few Neanderthals know I'm lesbian. Sheesh. 
      March 2, 2017 6:25 AM MST

• Lol!
      March 2, 2017 6:37 AM MST

;-)

• You are a 0 on the Kinsey scale meaning that you are exclusively attracted to members of the opposite sex and have never had any sexual experiences or fantasies about the opposite gender. You prefer to stick solely with the opposite sex and are not likely to experience any bisexual or homosexual encounters in the future.

March 2, 2017 6:14 AM MST

Argh. It's all rigged. This is the only result there is! Why did the OP not make a warning, don't take the quiz unless you're straight like an arrow?. let's lynch her!!!
      March 2, 2017 6:28 AM MST

• Somebody get a rope!
      March 2, 2017 6:35 AM MST

I got a 0, failed the first quiz I took today lol.

Straight as an arrow!

March 2, 2017 7:11 AM MST

See! Its what I have been telling. Fire that stupid OP. Bring such fake quizzes here to this site! It'a an outrage!
      March 2, 2017 7:21 AM MST

• How does it know I am straight when it didn't ask what kind naughty-bits I have?

March 2, 2017 7:46 AM MST