Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Do the meetings between Trump and The Russian Federation prove the Earth is run by the oligarchs of the Bilderberg New Order?

Do the meetings between Trump and The Russian Federation prove the Earth is run by the oligarchs of the Bilderberg New Order?

#world

Posted - March 3, 2017

Responses

Hello Mr.

I dunno what the Bilderberg New Order is, but I know what an oligarch is, and they're sure TRYING to take over the world...  Fortunately, there's people like me who're gonna SAVE it.

excon
      March 3, 2017 8:14 AM MST

• Dear Mr. Bromide,
    I also was unfamiliar with the Bilderberg Group...but found this, from a Bilderberg founder, on ultra-reliable ;) Wikipedia:
    "To say we were striving for a one-world government is exaggerated, but not wholly unfair. Those of us in Bilderberg felt we couldn't go on forever fighting one another for nothing and killing people and rendering millions homeless. So we felt that a single community throughout the world would be a good thing."

And when I read further, Bilderberg does sound like a group that got started (1954) with idealistic motives that MAY have gotten compromised/co-opted by ulterior agendas...

My way personally is not to give to much credence to conspiracy-style theories, however.
    The responsibility ultimately lies with us, the common folk.
    If we EVER just stood together and focused on what is right, there would be no way to stop us.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 3, 2017 9:24 AM MST
      March 3, 2017 9:23 AM MST