Active Now

Thebigd
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » History » What's your story?

What's your story?

#StoryTime

Posted - March 3, 2017

Responses

HOW TO LIGHT A FART
    1. Remove pants.

March 3, 2017 9:35 PM MST

Gif doesn't seem to work. Here is a link: http://giphy.com/gifs/funny-updated-bin-2JYznOexq3Zpm
      March 3, 2017 9:42 PM MST

Here ya go:

March 4, 2017 5:59 AM MST

• I am The Ugly Duckling. 

As a child I hoped that one day I would learn that I was really a swan. It didn't happen, of course, and although I longed for my voice to sound swannish I still quack. Alas! my dream of achieving swanhood was never to be realised.

When I grew older I learned that ducks were pretty good too and discerning diners would always choose duck over swan for the dinner table. It makes me feel kind of vulnerable, knowing that the world's movers and shakers just want to gobble me up and spit me out (and being spat out is far better than the alternative) but, for the ducks of the world, that is inevitable.

Eventually I learned to play chess and realised that it's a game played with ducks and swans instead of pieces. Each side starts with eight ducks and eight assorted swans. The swans glide majestically about the board but, when the end game is reached one of those little ducks, gets to the eighth rank where it does a Hans Christian Andersen and turns into a big, bad, mean swan. Then it kicks all the other swans in the butt and wins the game. 

Being a duck ain't so bad.

And that's my story. 
      March 3, 2017 9:39 PM MST

How much time do we have and a bottle of Scotch? This post was edited by O-uknow at March 4, 2017 4:12 PM MST
      March 3, 2017 10:05 PM MST

I have an empty bottle of time.
      March 3, 2017 10:08 PM MST

• Nice! 
      March 3, 2017 10:51 PM MST

• That is very beautiful, Winged Wonder.

Winged Wonder, I would like to copy that for my special ASK file...did your write it? 
    Who gets the credit for this lovely piece? This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 4, 2017 4:12 PM MST
      March 3, 2017 11:28 PM MST

I don't remember anything before all that shock therapy.
      March 3, 2017 10:18 PM MST

Of course, I'm joking. I'm totally stable until we get in the bedroom, kitchen, diningroom, patio, bathroom. A floor someplace. This post was edited by Zack at March 4, 2017 4:12 PM MST
      March 3, 2017 10:26 PM MST

We won't get much done, but the fun is trying to. BTW, there WILL be a tourist shop. This post was edited by Zack at March 4, 2017 4:12 PM MST
      March 3, 2017 10:37 PM MST

I don't know, I don't think I'm born yet. :/
      March 3, 2017 10:22 PM MST

•   March 3, 2017 11:28 PM MST

• My story is way too long, too full of sad things, twists and turns and complications. On paper I've had a sh*te life, many would pity me or feel sorry for me.. I could make you cry... but it's a journey of discovery.. much bad for sure but hey I am still here, still kicking, still fighting and standing up for what's right.. so I guess that's my story.. I am a stander up for what's right, I care deeply for those who face suffering and injustice. I hope I always will. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 4, 2017 4:11 PM MST
      March 4, 2017 2:23 AM MST

How God gave us Belly Buttons

When God created Adam and Eve, his prototypes were made out of clay.  This aided him to easily sculpt and adjust their forms to create them in his image.  He stood them side by side and looked them both over very very carefully.  When he was finally satisfied with what he saw, before he brought them to life, he poked each in the belly and said
    "You're done and you're done."
      March 4, 2017 6:11 AM MST