Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » How do i attach receipts to a timesheet online?

How do i attach receipts to a timesheet online?

I just got this new job handing out samples in the stores, it shows on the video they sent us how youre supposed to click on something to get the receipts to show up but what it didnt explain was how to get the receipts on there in the first place, im going to have to buy the stuff at the store with their credit card and keep the receipts and somehow get them on the timesheet online. i dont think they just magically come on there, so what camera or whatever gets them there and how do i do this exactly? any ideas? its saturday and i cant call them and i forgot to ask them and i gotta go there tomorrow for the first time

Posted - March 4, 2017

Responses

• Pearl I do not know, have been out of the workforce for a long time...
    Just wanted to say congratulations on your job, and I hope someone on here knows the answer for you!
      March 4, 2017 11:59 AM MST

thanks, im just kind of nervous cause i havent done it before and have to figure things out by myself cause i'll be working alone, theyre short handed in those type of jobs
      March 4, 2017 12:30 PM MST

• Hey, I was wondering how you were getting on with the new job...  I know you so badly want to work.. 

Do you have a smart phone with a camera?  Or a printer that also scans things, (most do I think) that would be how you get them onto your computer...
      March 4, 2017 12:18 PM MST

i havent started doing it yet, but i gotta go there tomorrow for the first time, i dont think i would need a smart phone cause all i gotta do is go to the library, they have printers and scanning there. maybe the librarians can show me how to do it
      March 4, 2017 12:32 PM MST

• Yes, cool just ask for help at the library :)
      March 4, 2017 12:36 PM MST

thats what i ended up doing, the people at the library showed me how to do it
      March 9, 2017 3:47 PM MST