Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Games » Which American Animal Are You?

Which American Animal Are You?

It's a quiz!  http://www.playbuzz.com/jonb10/which-american-animal-are-you

My result:  Bald Eagle!

Look at you! Commanding & Majestic, you are the Bald Eagle! You tend to be the leader of the group, and some people perceive you as intimidating, even though you're soft and sweet inside. You are intelligent and sharp but never use your knowledge to ridicule others - it's very rare to find your kind.
The bald eagle is both the national bird and national animal of the United States of America. The bald eagle appears on its Seal. In the late 20th century it was on the brink of extirpation in the continental United States. Populations recovered and the species was removed from the U.S. federal government's list of endangered species on July 12, 1995 and transferred to the list of threatened species. It was removed from the List of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife in the Lower 48 States on June 28, 2007.

Posted - March 4, 2017

Responses

Didn't take your quiz
    but probably an Elephant
      March 4, 2017 5:49 PM MST

Well, I am black.

March 4, 2017 5:50 PM MST

Same for me!!!!
      March 5, 2017 8:09 AM MST

• Quiet & Sturdy, you are the American Bison! You can be stubborn at times, but that only means you usually get what you want. You tend to shield yourself from your environment, and only few people know the real you. Hold on to these people, they will be with you for the rest of your life.
    The American bison (Bison bison), also commonly known as the American buffalo, is a North American species of bison that once roamed the grasslands of North America in massive herds, became nearly extinct by a combination of commercial hunting and slaughter in the 19th century and introduction of bovine diseases from domestic cattle, and has made a recent resurgence largely restricted to a few national parks and reserves.
      March 4, 2017 5:52 PM MST

• Diamondback
    i1.ytimg.com
    Deadly & Calculative, you are the Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake! You have a sharp tongue and a feisty sense of humor, and people get hurt by that sometimes. No worries, they always find out that you're actually a positive person underneath the seemingly tough exterior. 
    Crotalus adamanteus is a venomous pit viper found in the southeastern United States. It is the heaviest (though not longest) venomous snake in the Americas and the largest rattlesnake - and is responsible for the largest amount of deaths via venomous snakes in North America. It featured prominently in the American Revolution, specifically as the symbol of what many consider to be the first flag of the United States of America, the Gadsden flag.
      March 4, 2017 6:56 PM MST

Raccoon

Curious & Adorable, you are the Raccoon! People don't always take you seriously, but when they get to know you, they understand that they can actually learn a lot from you. Being cute isn't always a bad thing, it lets you get away with a lot of stuff!
    Two of the raccoon's most distinctive features are its extremely dexterous front paws and its facial mask, which are themes in the mythology of several Native American tribes. Raccoons are noted for their intelligence, with studies showing that they are able to remember the solution to tasks for up to three years! Raccoons are omnivores, and will eat just about anything.
      March 5, 2017 7:05 AM MST

• I knew I had the right avatar. :)

GRAY WOLF

Gray
    images4.fanpop.com
    Social & Intelligent, you are the American Gray Wolf! You love having people around, and you sometimes wonder if you can actually make it alone (you can, trust us). You are a clever person, thinking with your mind before you listen to your heart. You have this gift of seeing right through people that will come very useful in the future.
    The gray wolf is one of the world's best known and well researched animals, with probably more books written about it than any other wildlife species. It has a long history of association with humans, and similarly live a social pack-oriented lifestyle. It is the sole ancestor of the dog, which genetic and paleontological records indicate was first domesticated in Europe 18,800-32,100 years ago by hunter-gatherers.
      March 5, 2017 7:20 AM MST

They are so amazing beautiful.
      March 5, 2017 7:59 AM MST

• They really are. They are very intelligent as well. Tigers are my all time favorite though, but they aren't an American animal. :)
      March 5, 2017 8:01 AM MST

Tigers are amazing, and I like them a lot. Somewhat a tigress myself. :-)

March 5, 2017 8:22 AM MST

•   March 5, 2017 8:24 AM MST

I love Tigger...

March 5, 2017 8:29 AM MST

• Black Bear .. yes, cute they are :)
      March 5, 2017 8:25 AM MST