Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Games » Which Garbage Pail Kid Are You?

Which Garbage Pail Kid Are You?

It's A Quiz!  http://www.playbuzz.com/jonb10/which-garbage-pail-kid-are-you

Oh, and here's something that should help this quiz appeal to the political animals of AM:

My result:  D. Jay!

Spin that cranium, cuz! You're D. Jay! Life is all about the music for you. Which is convenient, considering you've got a turn table in your jammin' cranium! Life is one big party, and you always seem to be the D.J. You don't understand people who don't like music, and have a strange fascination with hats. Try finding one that'll stay on your head as you lay down a sweet vinyl!

Posted - March 4, 2017

Responses

• Do you even lift, Bruh? We're willing to bet you do, considering you got Russel Muscle! Extremely competitive and athletic, life is one big contest for you - and you're not happy unless you're winning! Others see you as an overachiever - but that's what all losers say, am'I'right? Chances are you're going to quit reading this and go do something that requires you to sweat. Get on it!
      March 4, 2017 6:15 PM MST

•   March 4, 2017 9:05 PM MST

• Quiz result
    Wriggly Rene
    Wriggly
    i37.tinypic.com
    Does "Squirmy" happen to be your middle name? Because you got Wriggly Rene! You're a unique one, to say the least. Others may have a hard time understanding you and your fashion choices (or the "gifts" nature has blessed you with) but you rock your own style all the same. Mainstream anything is your enemy, and you tend to shun those in the limelight. Oh, and you have snakes for hair. So there's that.
      March 5, 2017 7:04 AM MST

Really? Hmm. Wonder which question turned it this way...

Cheese Louise

No use bothering with the question "who cut it?".... It was you - You're Cheese Louise! A glutton who values food above all other pleasures in life, victory is not won 'til a massive feast in your honor takes place. And there better be cheese on eeeeverything. We won't talk about what bodily functions may or may not take place after your indescribable meals, but it is safe to say you're obsessed with cooking shows on T.V. Is your stomach growling yet?
      March 5, 2017 6:59 AM MST

none of them
      March 9, 2017 3:38 PM MST