Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Games » Which muppet are you?

Which muppet are you?

It's a quiz!  http://www.playbuzz.com/jonb10/which-muppet-are-you

I'm Miss Piggy, oink! oink!

Brash and headstrong, you are the diva of Muppets, Miss Piggy! You are loud and proud, with the largest personality in the room - and want others to notice you. You're an old-school romantic with a taste for the finer things in life, and have a tendency to be materialistic. All of this may sound a teensy bit negative, but o'contraire! Underneath all of your flashy outfits and temper tantrums lies a huge heart and a even bigger dreams.

Posted - March 4, 2017

Responses

• The Great Gonzo
    The

Eccentric and one of a kind, you are The Great Gonzo! A jack of all trades, your sense of adventure is only matched by your love of ridiculously awesome shirts. Your imagination is constantly working, and you're always the first to try something. A short attention span is both your blessing and your curse, as you tend to dabble in many things at once. Whoopee!
      March 4, 2017 6:16 PM MST

• Hey man! You copied me, man! Far out!
      March 4, 2017 6:20 PM MST

• Holy crap!!! We're wearing the same shirt too!! Groovy.
      March 4, 2017 6:31 PM MST

One of a kind!  Yay!
      March 5, 2017 9:11 PM MST

• Eccentric and one of a kind, you are The Great Gonzo! A jack of all trades, your sense of adventure is only matched by your love of ridiculously awesome shirts. Your imagination is constantly working, and you're always the first to try something. A short attention span is both your blessing and your curse, as you tend to dabble in many things at once. Whoopee!
      March 4, 2017 6:20 PM MST

2nd Gonzo!  Two Gonzos are better than one!
      March 5, 2017 9:13 PM MST

• Kermit
    www.muppetsgames.com
    Talented and selfless, you are the most beloved and recognizable of all Muppets - Kermit! You're a relaxed individual, though you're much more complex on the inside than you let on. Others are naturally drawn to your warm, caring personality - and you tend to step into a role of leadership when needed. Above all else, you are extremely loving, and unshakably loyal.
      March 4, 2017 6:30 PM MST

Kermit!  Yay!  Everybody loves Kermit!
      March 5, 2017 9:15 PM MST

• I am Scooter! ...an introvert at heart, though are fully capable of branching out to those around you when needed. 

March 4, 2017 10:27 PM MST

Scooter's cute!
      March 5, 2017 9:14 PM MST

• I never actually heard of Scooter, Livvie, but oh it is SO nice such fun to come on aMug and discover important things like this!
      March 5, 2017 9:34 PM MST

The Great Gonzo

Eccentric and one of a kind, you are The Great Gonzo! A jack of all trades, your sense of adventure is only matched by your love of ridiculously awesome shirts. Your imagination is constantly working, and you're always the first to try something. A short attention span is both your blessing and your curse, as you tend to dabble in many things at once. Whoopee!

I had hoped for Miss Piggy, too. Hmm. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 5, 2017 9:36 PM MST
      March 5, 2017 6:24 AM MST

Our 3rd Gonzo!  You're in good company : - )
      March 5, 2017 9:13 PM MST

Mhmm. But I wanted Miss Piggy, Miss. :-)
      March 5, 2017 10:52 PM MST