Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Thebigd
Discussion » Questions » Games » Which Famous Robot Are You?

Which Famous Robot Are You?

It's A Quiz!  http://www.playbuzz.com/jonb10/which-famous-robot-are-you 

My result: I'm the love child of Johnny 5 and Ally Sheedy that was given up for adoption!  Umm, I mean I'm Wall-E

Innocent and naive, you are the adorable cleaner-upper Wall-E! An extremely empathetic individual with a tendency to be a bit clueless, your emotional strengths can also be your weaknesses. Few others life life with the same wide eyed sense of wonder that you do, and your heart seems to beat to the never-ending rhythm of a romantic drum. You surround yourself with loved ones, and don't know what you'd do without them! Just try to avoid your weakness for shiny things!

Hey!  Why are you looking at me like that?  How could you not know?

Posted - March 4, 2017

Responses

• I'd like to be R. Daneel Olivaw. Now there's a robot who really knows how to make it happen.
      March 4, 2017 10:38 PM MST

Wall-E

Innocent and naive, you are the adorable cleaner-upper Wall-E! An extremely empathetic individual with a tendency to be a bit clueless, your emotional strengths can also be your weaknesses. Few others life life with the same wide eyed sense of wonder that you do, and your heart seems to beat to the never-ending rhythm of a romantic drum. You surround yourself with loved ones, and don't know what you'd do without them! Just try to avoid your weakness for shiny things!
      March 5, 2017 4:00 AM MST

Twins!  Yay!
      March 5, 2017 9:00 PM MST

Yay!
      March 5, 2017 10:58 PM MST

• Focused and goal-driven, you are the ultimate Terminator, The T-800. You are extremely skilled at channeling all of your energy into singular goals, and are known amongst those close to you as "the determined one". Nothing, and we repeat NOTHING, stands in the way of you and what you wish to accomplish. Even if it did, You'd Be Back, baby.
      March 5, 2017 6:44 AM MST

March 5, 2017 9:15 PM MST