Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Sports » Some are calling Colin Kaepernick a hypocrite for ending his flag protest now that his contract is up and he needs a job. Do you?

Some are calling Colin Kaepernick a hypocrite for ending his flag protest now that his contract is up and he needs a job. Do you?

Posted - March 5, 2017

Responses

• I don't see Colin as a hypocrite, just an idiot. He is paid to perform on the field, not use as a protest platform. Plain and simple.
      March 5, 2017 4:00 AM MST

• Good answer!
      March 5, 2017 6:26 AM MST

• Athletes are entertainers.  Entertainers need some antics to draw attention to themselves. 
      March 5, 2017 4:16 AM MST

Hello PC:

I'm a LOUD liberal..  If I had a large platform, should I temper my liberalism, or USE my platform to spread it?  Well...  I can tell you, I would NOT be quiet.

excon
      March 5, 2017 6:41 AM MST

• Nope. It doesn't surprise me at all. He is simply a celebrity that switches from one thing to the next and to anything that gives him attention. All he wants is fame and money and now that his possibility for earning that money is about to be gone, he's keeping his mouth shut. :)
      March 5, 2017 7:44 AM MST

Of course he is! Did the US get better that fast?  He needs a new job and he knows the publicity he stirred up this year may not sit well with other teams.

March 5, 2017 8:06 AM MST