Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What are some examples of frivolous accusations people have made against you just to get you into trouble? ~

What are some examples of frivolous accusations people have made against you just to get you into trouble? ~

Posted - March 5, 2017

Responses

• I don't think it's ever happened. The closest it ever came to that was when my job was winding down in 1990. There were two of us working together and it was about to become a one-man job. I suspect the man I was working with did what he could to make sure he was kept on -- and that would have included a lot of back stabbing.

Of course, Ogden Nash wouldn't have found that a problem. He said that backstabbers aren't so bad, they only stab you behind your back. A front stabber back stabs you to your face. 
      March 6, 2017 3:03 AM MST

Well... a former member here, well-aware around my sexuality accused homosexuals to be pedophiles inside one of his hateful comments. Hmm.
      March 6, 2017 3:20 AM MST

When I was president of my condo association, one old lady was always trying to discredit me (I was not her only target over the years). There were many false accusations, among them that I was romantically involved with the property manager. I told her that his wife didn't allow him to date women old enough to be his mother.
      March 6, 2017 3:57 AM MST

dumb stuff that has cost me jobs, i just got one handing out samples in stores, im working alone, maybe its better that way, noone to get you in trouble
      March 6, 2017 9:41 AM MST