Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think Obama is stirring up trouble against Trump behind the scenes?

Do you think Obama is stirring up trouble against Trump behind the scenes?

Posted - March 6, 2017

Responses

i would hope not
      March 6, 2017 9:22 AM MST

• WHAT??????? Cough splutter.. you nearly made me choke on my tea!  Are you serious???? 

Ok let me get over my shock and incredulity for a moment .... so.. no I don't believe Obama is trying to cause trouble.. my sane, reasoning reasons for saying this are as follows :-

1) Obama has way more class and dignity than that.. He has demonstrated this throughout. He is NOT Trump and he behaves with class and dignity...so no not capable of that lack of class
    2) Obama has way better things to do than to waste time on a jumped up lunactic who should be locked up not running the country.. Obama would most likely want to get the heck away from the a-wipe rather than do anything that causes him to have to speak to or about him.. Let's face it poor Obama did so well managing to be civil to the hideous vile thing that has now been elected on inauguration day.. I don't know HOW he managed it!
    3) If you are referring to the alleged phone tapping...then a) you should know that Obama doesn't have authority to do that b) he wouldn't do it and c) unfortunately even if he had it sure didn't do any good cos the complete tit still won...albeit by default. 
      March 6, 2017 9:24 AM MST

Does a cow moo?
      March 6, 2017 9:29 AM MST

• Never mind facts and logic eh, I kinda knew you'd say that
      March 6, 2017 9:30 AM MST

Hello f:

No, but if he did, the Birther-in-Chief, DESERVES every bit of it..

excon
      March 6, 2017 9:32 AM MST

• No doubt about it and some of it is right in the open.
      March 6, 2017 9:45 AM MST

• Who gives a shit? Trump stirred up trouble during Obama's presidency and his presidency is a complete mess anyway, with all kinds of shady dealings going on that they will never admit to. If Obama wants to continue to criticize Trump even though he's no longer president he has every right to do so. 
      March 6, 2017 10:09 AM MST

No, he doesn't have to. Trump is his own worst enemy.
      March 6, 2017 12:02 PM MST

I don't believe Obama is going to waste one minute trying to take down Trump.  Obama is wise enough to know that Trump himself will take himself down with that big, unfiltered mouth of his.
      March 6, 2017 12:09 PM MST

I don't think he and his family are done kicking up their heels and letting down from the day-to-day stress of the past 8 years. I have seen NO indications of any desire to 'return to power'.........though some might wish it were so.......on both sides for different reasons.
      March 6, 2017 1:11 PM MST

Nope
    agree with PeaPod
    and LulusMom
    and Disbeliever...
      March 6, 2017 1:11 PM MST

No, that just sounds like some silly conspiracy theory. Obama is better than that. Besides, he knows Trump will just sabotage himself.
      March 6, 2017 6:52 PM MST

Why does anyone need to stir up trouble against Trump? That idiot just keeps running his mouth and stirs up his own trouble. Trump is trying to stir trouble by saying Obama tapped his phones. He says he has proof. He also said he had proof Obama wasn't born in the United States. He only dropped that one in February last year, long after most people gave up on it. No proof was ever produced, none will ever be produced here, and the same goes for any other garbage the liar-in-chief comes up with.
      March 8, 2017 7:47 AM MST