Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Do you enjoy using this website

Do you enjoy using this website

I am sorry for being so hostile to this site with my response earlier, I honestly posted this question because I was frustrated with the layout of the website and wasn't adjusting well to the layout, but I am willing to give this website a chance. 

Posted - March 7, 2017

Responses

i quite like this site despite all of the political questions. a lot of great answermug members on here too. This post was edited by Skunky Stinkerson at March 7, 2017 10:57 AM MST
      March 7, 2017 12:15 AM MST

Then why do you waste your time here telling us. Enjoy SW. Bye.
      March 7, 2017 12:19 AM MST

• So you don't like it here? Easy solution, my friend.

It's a little disconcerting when the question is edited after a number have people have replied to the original. Whaddawedo? Go back and edit all our answers in light of the revised question?

Ah well, hope you enjoy your time with us, Ham.  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 7, 2017 3:02 PM MST
      March 7, 2017 12:22 AM MST

I thought I had the right to ask a legitimate question but I guess not and way to be rude as I thought you were one of the nicer users on here :/
      March 7, 2017 12:24 AM MST

Not sure who of us you're addressing. For my part, your question is asked in such ways that you merely tell us we suck. Those of us who are active here, and who have been on that horrible platform called EP are being slammed by being told we like being here. We as this place are all awful. See, I don't go at other platforms and tell the users their preferred site is awful and that I enjoy myself much more other places. I simply stay this place where I feel myself the best. I think that's the most respectful. 

Make your question an open one, but don't slam me in the face telling me I'm awful and expect any more respectful reply than I gave you first place. I did not yell at you, or any worse. I merely suggested you don't waste your time here. Was that such bad an idea?
      March 7, 2017 12:30 AM MST

You're right and I didn't meant to imply that all of the users on here "suck". I should've worded the question better and I should be more open to this website and shouldn't be comparing it to other social media platforms so you're right on that point.

Once again my apologies
      March 7, 2017 12:32 AM MST

We are fine. I hope you will get well off from this rocky start. All my best. :-)
      March 7, 2017 12:40 AM MST

• Some of us had a rocky start when we came from other sites but in time? You'll realize that it's a great site with lot's of good people. Welcome to AM and I hope you continue to use the site. 
      March 7, 2017 8:28 AM MST

Love you my sweet twin. Mwah.
      March 7, 2017 12:50 AM MST

I admire your patience. Well said WW. I agree with each word you just stated.
      March 7, 2017 12:32 AM MST

I will give this site a chance and I appreciate your reply.
      March 7, 2017 12:34 AM MST

I really hope so as well and it was nice to meet you mate.
      March 7, 2017 12:40 AM MST

• You'll enjoy it when you get used to us. We all had to find the parts that suit us best. Welcome.
      March 7, 2017 3:24 AM MST

• Dear HamSolo,
    Yes I do enjoy using this website...however, for me computers are NEVER easy so I am actually still bungling around...I do think here they have taken efforts to make it user-friendly, however. I have been on two other Q/A sites and at first I thought THOSE were easier, but now after couple weeks this one is working out better and better.

Since 2010 when I found Ask.com, I have been fascinated by the potential of the Internet as a way for people to make connections world-wide even, and explore who we are and learn from each other, both general education and those tremendously important questions about life itself and who we are, philosophically and all that kind of thing.

So whatever happened before, I am glad you stuck and will look forward to seeing your posts.
      March 7, 2017 4:14 AM MST

• Sure I like this site! Every site takes some getting used to. I've known many of the users here for a long time, others for a short period, but they are all great people. Stick around and have fun!
      March 7, 2017 7:22 AM MST

YES I enjoy this site along with the members here. 
    I, with a few other members found this site after looking for a place to voice our opinions without fear of being attacked, demeaned or judged. I have found the members here very helpful if I have a question about the layout and the such. There are many interesting, witty people who I have become friends with.  
      March 7, 2017 8:24 AM MST

• I enjoy this site quite well! Met some interesting people and found that it's a nice site but takes a little getting used too. You'll be fine in time. Very little hostility here. Welcome to AM.
      March 7, 2017 8:30 AM MST

The user base has grown over time since Blurit went to hell which makes it a lot busier compared to last year this time. That's very much a good thing in my book. Makes for a way enjoyable experience. This post was edited by Zack at March 7, 2017 11:48 AM MST
      March 7, 2017 8:31 AM MST

• I'm annoyed that when reading my notifications the Who's online pop up causes the notification list to blink off.  The pop up is worthless.
      March 7, 2017 9:29 AM MST

Yes I enjoy this site very much.
    I have met a lot of good people who make it fun.
      March 7, 2017 9:49 AM MST

I know right?  We were so lucky to find this site.  It took long enough...lol
      March 7, 2017 9:56 AM MST

Yes we were thanks to Goat who told us about it.
      March 7, 2017 9:58 AM MST

Yep. So glad he shated it with us. 
      March 7, 2017 10:11 AM MST

Goat rules!  

Cheezburger weird glasses goat goats
      March 7, 2017 11:07 AM MST